Ben meets lily and zevon

Zevon's pov,
We finished eating and said goodbye to Cj and Freddie. I looked at lily and she asked " so do you wanna go find them or go find King obviously cute or find our dorm room , you pick kitten. " I gave her a look and say " I pick look for our room and really kitten really you had to bring that joke up" she nodded then we walked around to find our dorm room.

Ben's pov,
Mal went to her dorm room, and Evie,Jay,and,Carlos went to the tourney field so I start to walk to my room. I was Half way there until I hear a voice say " why does this school have to have so many people I'm pretty sure about 29 people have asked " who are your parents or what are your names " let's just hope we don't run into the king yet." I follow the voice and come to a stop when I see the two new v.k.'s standing outside a dorm room the boy who I think is zevon said" well well well if it isn't king Benjamin an honor to meet you your highness" I look back and forth between the two and reply " nice to meet the two new v.k.'s let me guess your zevon son of yazma pointing at the boy and your lily daughter of mother gothel" I said pointing at the girl.

Lily's pov:
Zevon and I are still looking for our dorm after i complained about the prissy pink princesses and proper princes asking us who our parents are and what our names are I see a boy around our age and not just any boy it was the king, King Benjamin or Ben standing right in front of us. Zevon said a mockingly how honored we are to meet him while Ben looked back and forth between us and then guessed our names and parents after he said that I was shocked no knew us except no ugh those traitors. Zevon was the first to reply "how do you know our names and our parents we never told you?" Ben then said"my girlfriend and her friends told me all about you two especially you zevon I heard what you did and I will not tolerate any threats to any students." I looked at zevon and he nodded so I ask "well if you know so much about us then tell me your majesty what did Evie do to humiliate zevon in school?" he answer " she told everyone he still sleeps with a picture of his mother" zevon looked at him then burst out laughing I on the other hand rolled my eyes and said" no idiot she through a potion at him and he started to dance to all evil girls and everyone laughed at him except me." Then I remember that and along with zev I burst out laughing Ben gave us a look (one in picture above) and turned but not before I slipped a small blue potion into his pocket and then he walked away.

Evie's pov:
After I helped Jay and Carlos with the net I was walking back to my dorm room when I see Ben turning away from "gasp" lily and zevon I hid behind a corner and watched lily slip something into his pocket when he wasn't looking and then he walked away. I then look over and see zevon and lily staring at me they smirk at me then walked away I wonder what they are planning?

Hey guys so so sorry about the wait I had a lot of homework to do anyway please like and comments what you think zevon and lily are planning and what the potion will do bye💜🍏