Meet Lily daughter of mother gothel

(Lily's outfit all except the glasses)
Lily's pov:
Today was like any other day on the isle of the lost. Hi the names Lily,Lily Flower Gothel yes My mom is mother gothel and no she is not like the other parents here she actually cares about me and loves me. I had just finished my chores when my mom came in and said " lily dear why are you still here I thought you would be with Zevon right now " I look at her and said " mother I was finishing up my chores then I would wait for Zevon to come get me." My mom took me over to the mirror and said " look at you dear such a lovely young woman I still can't believe just 16 years ago you were just a little baby saying "mommy I wove you" and now here we are 16 years later I'm so proud of you honey " we hugged then I hear my boyfriend call out " lily oh lily such a beautiful flower come out your window and see such a handsome young man at this time of hour " I ran to the window and saw him Zevon He looked nothing like his mother but wears a similar coat to his mother's. I looked at my mom and she nods and I say " I'll be back for dinner mom" as I jump out the window Zevon catches me and said " well babe what do you want to do pranks, drive people insane,or we could finish decorating Maleficent's old place and hang out there?" I smiled at him and said "you always know which one I pick so why ask zev" he then lead us to Mal's old place. You see after Mal,Evie,Jay,and Carlos left the isle my mom made a bet with Maleficent that if they failed to get the wand Zevon and I get her place.
Zevon's pov,
We arrived at Mal's old house I still can't believe we get her house.All we needed to do was finish our picture for the throne room we just need to hang it up somewhere as I look for a place lily looked out the balcony windows and sights I put the picture on the wall above our thrones and ask "lily baby what's on your mind you look sad " she turned around and said " I just thought what would it be like to get back at Mal make her new life a living hell you know " I understood what she wants to do I also really would love to get back at Evie too she humiliated me in front of the whole school but lily oh lily had it worse I sometimes wish I dated lily instead of Mal she hurt lily in the worst way possible lily still has the note Mal left about 1 year ago and I promised Mal if lily is hurt I would find a way off the island and find Mal and when I do I'll make her life a living hell and the others knew I wasn't kidding." I look over towards Auradon and think "oh Mal you better hope I don't get off this Island cause you will probably beg for mercy when I get to you " lily then said" come on let's go cuddle" I smiled and we ran to the coach to start our cuddle session.

Hey guy here's chapter 2 sorry I took so long please like and comment what you think Mal's note said bye guys💜