Becuase I'm Evil!

Mal's pov:
Evie was telling Carlos,Jay,and me about what she saw in the hallway and in the lab. Jay said " ok so let me get this straight you saw lily and zevon talking to ben then before he walked away lily slipped some type of potion into his back pocket,you hid behind a corner but they saw you smirked at you then left,then you go to the lab and recognize the vile was one of the test tubes and now you think ben will change cause of some stupid potion that he may or may not drink?" She nods I then suggest "ok then let's go see if he is acting odd" just as we are about to leave the speakers come on and ben's voice says "attention everyone please go to the stage I have an announcement to make that is all" evie looks nervous about what he was gonna say so Carlos said "don't worry eve there's no way ben could turn bad or evil"

Carlos's pov:

"I stand corrected" I say to the gang as we see Ben on the side of the stage talking to zevon and lily. Ben was wearing totally different clothes and shoes he left got on stage and spoke " now as you may be wondering why you're all here is because I wanted to let you all meet the newest v.k.'s Zevon and Lily! come on up guys." They walked up and lily took the mic and said "hello Auradon I just want to say that this is a big day for all of you and as a special treat your king has something he'd like to say" Ben grabbed the mic and began to sing. Play video and instead of princess its king
After ben was finished everyone ran away screaming and yelling mal ran up to the stage and said "ben what are you doing" he only laughed at her and said "being the baddest king I can be mal." We looked at each other and we were all thinking the same thing with ben evil and hanging out with zevon and lily all of Auradon was doomed!