Unexpected visits

Ben's pov,
Today was a great day. Mal and I just came from lunch and we were laughing at a joke Jordan had made when we see Evie,Jay,and Carlos running towards us at fast speed. I look at Mal and we are thinking the same thing so I ask " guys what's going on what happened are you guys ok " Jay then said " yeah we're fine but Mal you might wanna see this " he then hands her his phone with a picture of two kids our age standing in the cafeteria. The caption said " two new v.k.'s what are their names who are their parents" I look at Mal and she whispers "no not him" I looked at the others it was completely silent until Evie said very scared" Mal what were you talking to Jordan about before lunch." She then said " well I may have wished for me to be able to see lily again."

*Flashback*
Jordan's pov,
I was walking around school when Mal came up to me and asked if she could talk to me about her old crush I said yes and after an hour she said "I just wish I could see lily again " I then granted it.
*End of flashback *
Lily's pov,
Zevon and I had finished our cuddle session and now we're looking at his potions that he made in case we want to prank someone. I looked at a red one and asked " zev what does this one do again?" He smirked and said " it will make the person spin like a top." I was about to ask what the blue one does when a pink cloud covered me I was scared and yelled "ZEVON" he grabbed me and his potions then everything changes.

Zevon's pov,
I was showing lily my potions after our little cuddle session. When all of a sudden a pink cloud of magic started to rap it self around lily. I then grabbed all my potions until I hear lily scream "ZEVON" I held her close to me and then the place changed. I look around and see we aren't on the isle of the lost anymore I see blue and yellow flags and some boys wearing blue jackets with yellow sleeves and a big buffaie table I look at lily and she looked like she was going to cry when she saw the food she looks at me and said " you thinking what I'm thinking baby " I nodded and say " that we are in Auradon" she nodded we were about to ask someone where the office was when a voice asked " are you two new villain kids?" We turned around to see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a blue dress with a Scottish actcent lily then said " yes we are could you tell us where the office is um " the girl then answer " oh right ally daughter of Alice and the office is through those doors. " I thanked her and said " well see you soon ally " and we headed to the office.

Mal's pov,
I couldn't believe it lily is here with Zevon of all people Zevon is the one she chose. Ben then asked me " Mal who are they and who is this lily you wished you could see again?" I looked at the gang and made a look that said " please tell him I can't do it " so Carlos began "well Ben before Mal came here she used to date a girl named lily the daughter of Mother Gothel they really hit it off until the day came when you invite us here Mal had to leave behind lily and she couldn't tell her that they need to break up so she wrote a note before we left Mal got threatened by Zevon the son of Yzma that if lily was upset he would find a way off the island and make her life a living hell we all knew he liked lily and would do anything to protect her but Mal didn't know that so now my guess is that lily was heartbroken and Zevon conferred her and they began to date." Everyone looked at him then I said " wow great explanation c real good one " I then walked to my dorm and layed on my bed.

Lily's pov,
After ally told us where the office was and we got inrolled here we walked back into the cafeteria to get some real food Zevon got some doughnuts  with something called chocolate ice cream and a few strawberries I got the same thing except I got some vinnila ice cream. We sat down with our food and began to eat when we heard a voice that sounded familiar to us. "Hey guys I missed you two " we look left and saw Freddie Faciliar and Cj Hook they walk over to us and cj asked "how did you get here I thought Ben didn't want anymore v.k.'s here until next year?" I then reply " well we don't exactly know how we got here all we remember was looking at Zevon's potions then a pink cloud rapped around me I got scared yelled for z he grabbed all the potions and me then the cloud dissapaers and we land here we then went to the office thanks to a girl named ally and got in to the school " Zevon then asked " so how have they been doing" I knew who he was asking about we have waited for this day the day we get back at them and they won't know what hit them when we find them just you wait Mal and Evie just you wait!
So there is chapter 3 please comment what you think Mal and Evie will do when they see lily and Zevon again bye 🍏💜