Evie's theory and zevon and lily's plot!

Evie's pov:
After lily and zevon walked away I ran to the science lab and look for any chemicals or beakers that were stolen I didn't see any and then walked over to one of the tables and think "what was that vile lily put in ben's pocket and what will happen to him if he accidentally drinks it." I start to paces back and forth until I realized that the vile looked like one of the test tubes I saw last week but what was in it the more and more when i hear a voice in my head say "it's a potion a potion to make him different" I looked around to make sure I was alone. I then realized that the voice was probably me thinking and I was probably right I ran out of the science lab to find Mal and the boys.

Zevon's pov:
After lily put the potion into Ben's pocket we saw Evie queen spying on us we just smirked at her then we walk away. Lily looked amused with her self so I said "well we have phase one complete operation make King Ben evil is officially on" she looked at me with her villainess brown eyes narrowed down and smiled at me I sometimes wonder if Freddie's teachings are paying off since she was getting tips on how to make your eyes narrow until Freddie came here.

Sorry if it's too short but I wanted to get this chapter out of the way cause I am now at the good part of the story I am thinking about making a story about how lily and Mal dated and how Zevon felt about it! Tell me if you think I should do it or not in the comments and please like this chapter bye💜