일[01]

All I saw were the flashing camera lights.

The crowd screamed out of the white light and shouted my name.

I grinned widely. They adored me.

I could have all of them. Each girl. Each Idol. Each actress. They all loved me. And I knew it.

I blew a kiss to the fans and they screamed louder. Oh, I liked that.

Fans, who adored me, who loved me, because they knew I was better than them. And they would never be as good as me.

I waved with an arrogant smile at them and got into the black and showy car. Charmingly, I winked at them and their screams turned into an earpiercing  screech before a security man closed the door. I let myself fall back into the cushion of the car.

The sticky sweat on my forehead and the uncomfortable prickle in my legs were nothing new to me. My ears were ringing from the screech of the fans and the shirt of my suit was clingy because of the sweat, which was stuck on my back and chest.

My manager turned around and gazed at me. How was it today, Jungkook-sshi? he asked.

How should it be? I countered rudely and unbuttoned the first buttons of my shirt disinterestedly.

The fans love me. Don't you hear how they're screaming my name? I groaned bugged at the incompetence of my manager. Why didn't the company give me a competent manager!?

Instead I got this incapable goof-off!

I want a burger and a cola. I said and looked out of the window as we drove onto the streets of Seoul.

B-but Jungkook-sshi... my manager stumbled. We need to drive through the half city to the next burger shop. He looked anxiously through the driving mirror at me.

For what get you paid!? I nagged furiously, whereon my manager flinched.

For bumming around and holding my hands!? I scoffed. Just do your job or I'm going to arrange your termination, Idiot!

My manager gulped and did what I asked for.

I sighed and leaned against the window,  watching the driving cars outside.

After we had cruised around half Seoul we finally parked in front of a burger shop.

He bailed out to get my food. I observed him from my seat and saw how he tripped over a coffee beaker and nearly fell.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. The people around me were so dumb.

Sometimes I really thought, I'm the only one normal. But who wonder. I was perfect. I was Jeon Jungkook. The definition of perfection. The people loved and adored me. I was famous, sexy, talented and totally stunning. No wonder, that everyone loved me.

After a few minutes my manager came back and sat behind the steering wheel again, handing me my food.

At least one thing, you're not too stupid for. I mumbled so loud that he could clearly hear me.

He flinched at my words but replied nothing and pursued driving back to my apartment.

He parked directly in front of the door and opened my car door so I could bail out.

I roughly barged him with my arm and was really amused by seeing his frightened face.

T-tomorrow you have an interview in Itaewon. he stuttered, while we were walking to the elevator in the building.