삼십삼[33]

Even if I said that I didn't want to love someone, it wasn't like I was unexperienced.

I already had two girlfriends in my life. But it wasn't love. I didn't even know if it was friendship I had felt.

I was more in a relationship for the company than for myself. Being lonely for the whole career, not even having any other idol friends fed rumors. And rumors were poison to public persons like me. So I had then more for purpose of the company than for my own feelings.

The last relationship I had was two years ago. And I wasn't willingly to get a new one. Especially when I saw how heartbroken Hoseok was. Even if he said it was alright.

After the realization that Taehyung had actually a girlfriend I told it Hoseok. I thought it would be better to tell him right away than letting him unaware of everything and bringing him maybe into an awkward situation. 

And now we sat here. Again in Hoseok's apartment. Jimin and Yoongi were also here. It was officially a meeting with friends. He even invited Taehyung who hadn't shown up yet. But I knew that he tortured only himself with this. And I didn't know why he did this.

Yoongi gave Hoseok a cup of tea and patted his back with a slight smile on his face. We can order pizza if you want, Hoseok. He offered but Hoseok shook his head.

I can cook for you, Hyung. Jimin said and furrowed his eyebrows in worry.

No. Hoseok responded quickly and smiled. Thank you for your offers. But I'm really alright. I don't know why you're all so worried about me. I'm in a really good mood.

I looked at Hoseok and knitted my eyebrows. He wasn't alright. He lied. Why do people pretend that they're alright even if you can clearly see that they are suffering?

I was about to say something when the sudden sound of the bell cut me off. Oh that needs to be Taehyung. Hoseok said happily. Yoongi got up and walked out to open the door.

I looked at Hoseok and furrowed my eyebrows. Do you think it was really a good idea to invite Taehyung? I asked worriedly and raised my eyebrows.

Why shouldn't it? Hoseok countered and smiled.

In this moment Yoongi walked into the room and gave us an apologetic smile. We're not five for this evening but six. He only said before he revealed the two persons behind him.

I clenched my jaw as I looked at Taehyung and his girlfriend.

Haneul. Hoseok said friendly and smiled brightly. It's nice you're also here.

Haneul smiled at him and linked arms with her boyfriend. Thank you. I'm really glad I could come here.

I stared at Hoseok in the mid of their conversation. He didn't lose his smile once as he talked to the girl who was in a relationship with the man he loved.

Take a seat. Hoseok offered and pointed towards the couch Jimin and I sat on. The mood obviously dropped at the sudden appearance of our new guest. But Hoseok pretended like nothing happened, still with a relaxed smile on his face. Was he just acting or was he really okay with the situation? I didn't know it exactly but Hoseok seemed to be an amazing actor if he was still heartbroken.

I looked at Jimin beside me and could see the same question in his eyes.

Haneul looked around and placed her glance lastly on her boyfriend. It's really pretty here. She said and smiled widely, small dimples adorning her face.

I know, but you're prettier, babe. Taehyung responded with a wide grin. Haneul blushed and looked down as her boyfriend lifted her head up and placed a sweet but lovely peck on her cheek.