삼[03]

I woke up. Today was a free day for me. So I didn't need to go to work.

But as soon as I woke up I felt that weird foreshadowing.

I sat up and looked out of the window. The sky was grey and clouds were hanging in the tall buildings. It seemed as if it won't be a good day.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen. A really weird feeling stalked me and I didn't know what it was. I bit my lip reflexively as I thought about what it could be.

I was free today so it had nothing to do with my schedule. Hm. What was that strange feeling?

I made myself a coffee to wake up my mind and drank it in one go even if it was steaming hot.

There was no birthday today, no meeting, no party.

I walked into the bath, took a hot shower and went with dripping wet hair into my bedroom.

As the awareness hit me like a punch in the face.

Today was the arrival of Jimin.

Park Jimin would move in here.

I groaned in disappointment as I thought of it.

I didn't want to share my apartment with a guy I didn't even know. I didn't want to live with him.

I'd never wanted to share my house. But at the time I was sitting here my mother was already on the way with Jimin.

I really didn't want to live with him. But I couldn't ignore the request of my mother.

I knew they hadn't the most money and I tried to give them the best help. But living with a complete stranger in an apartment wasn't my notion either.

I would do it. For my mother and my father, who adopted me with so much love.

I just hoped, Jimin wouldn't become a nag or something like this. Or else I couldn't promise for anything.

I dressed up in simple jeans and T-Shirt and laid on the expensive couch. I watched TV as I waited for them. I knew he was underaged. So I asked myself if he didn't need to go to school or something.

I was sure, he was still in school. He looked really young for me.

I flinched at the sudden sound of the bell. I jumped off the couch. There he was.

I walked slowly to the door and looked trough the peephole. My mother and Jimin were standing in front of it.

I sighed as I opened the door and let the action of this story begin.

Mom! I said with obvious disappointment in my voice. But she pretended like she didn't hear it and hugged me tightly.

Hey, Jungkookie. she said with a wide smile. She pushed a luggage in the room as she turned around and looked at the shy and quiet boy.

Come in, Jimin. my mother advised friendly and pulled him gently into the apartment.

He was much more smaller than me and looked a lot younger than his actual age. What was probably because of his baby face. 

The boy looked intensively on the floor and clenched his hands tightly around the straps of his bag.

His hair was orange-red and I was sure, his cheeks had the same color out of shyness.

Go and take a look at the apartment. I'm gonna talk with my son in the time. she said with a smile to the timid boy.

He looked up in her eyes, nodded quickly and waited until my mother had dragged me into the kitchen.