십팔[18]

The hot water ran over my body as I stood in the shower and increased the hotness. I was standing here for 20 minutes while my fingers wrinkled.

I was thinking. I was thinking for at least the last 20 minutes. And there was only one reason for this.

Park Jimin. Whoever else?

Normally I really tried to not think about a topic for too long. Especially when it was a person. But Jimin was like a virus which got stuck into my mind and tortured me since then.

It was him who bothered me the whole day. Because I couldn't arrange him in any order.

People were all the same for me. There were dumb and useless persons like my manager. And then there were people like me, pretty, stunning, perfect. I put people in a specific order every time I meet them.

Like Hoseok. He was the cheerful and childish guy for me. Not complicated. Nice. Friendly. And no threat for me. 

I did this with a lot of people, to know if they are friend or enemy. It was a simple system for me.

But Jimin... Jimin confused me. I've never met a person who was that irritating for me. I thought he was shy, introverted and quiet. But after I saw his dance cover to my song I saw something other. Something that bothered me because I didn't know how to specify it.

And that scared me. Because I couldn't say if he was a threat or not. And I couldn't predict him. It felt like a bomb or a timer which only wait for surprising me. And I hated surprises.

I really wanted to understand him. I really wanted it. But I couldn't.

I sighed deeply and stopped the water, leaning against the wall behind me and closing my eyes. Even if it didn't seem like it but this boy got closer to me than any other person in the last years. Not on an amicably basis.

The fact that Jimin even made me think about him confused me. I didn't like to think about people around me, seeing how they feel and getting close to them. Getting close to someone was the same cycle as loving someone.

Friends are also going to hurt you. Humans were bad. Really bad. And I knew it the best. I tried to confine myself from other persons. Never getting close with them. I only wanted to be on a basis where I couldn't get hurt and not showing my emotions.

Even if Jimin wasn't on this basis yet, he was too close to it. And I didn't like this feeling.

Caring, loving and getting close with someone were the things I tried to avoid. This was the only way to live peaceful.

I didn't know if trying to understand someone was on that list too. But I wanted to understand the strange boy who lived with me in the same apartment. Even if it was foolish.

I sighed and got out of the shower, still thinking about Jimin. I was about to grab the towel when I slipped on the wet ground and fell.

I yelled in pain as I plopped on the ground and felt the pain in my body. I gritted my teeth and took a shaky breath. My ankle hurts like crazy.

I tried to stand up but fell immediately back because of my hurt ankle. I inhaled loudly in pain and tried to calm down.

Shit. I mumbled and bit my lip as I tried to figure out how I should come into my bedroom.

I groaned when I realized that there was only one way. I looked down on me and knew that I was completely naked and wetted from showering. This was really embarrassing.

Jimin! I yelled and waited for a response. Jimin! I shouted again as I heard the soft steps outside the room. He was about to open the door but I screamed immediately. Don't open the door! Don't come in!

What is wrong, Jungkook-sshi? he asked confused.

I-i slipped... This was really embarrassing. And I think I sprained my ankle. I bit my lip and breathed in. You need to give me the towel because I'm undressed. But don't look!

I could hear him shuffling with his feet. A-and I really should come in...? he asked hesitantly.

Yeah, but close your eyes.

The door opened carefully and I saw Jimin with tightly squinted eyes as he came in. O-okay... where is the towel?

On the right side. I commanded him. No, no the other right side. I shouted as he turned to the false side. Yeah, yeah, it's there, take it and throw it.

Jimin grabbed it and threw it blindly to me. I caught it and wrapped it around my waist as soon as I grabbed it. I sighed in relieve and looked at Jimin. He was still standing there with tightly squinted eyes and waited for me to say something.

I grinned at the amusing sight. You can open your eyes now. I said. He opened them and blinked few times before he looked at me. His cheeks blushed from the sudden view in front of him.

Water was still dripping down my hair and rolled over my bare chest, only a white towel covered my body. I blushed too as I realized how awkward this situation was.

Now help me. I can't stand up. I said and tried to oppress my embarrassment as Jimin walked towards me and helped to prop me up. He helped me to walk into my bedroom and placing myself onto the bed.

Give me some clothes. I ordered and Jimin did it immediately. He took some clothes out of my wardrobe and gave them to me. Turn around. I commanded and looked at Jimin while he faced the wall in front of him.

I quickly dressed up and sighed relieved as I wore the shirt and the sweatpants Jimin gave me.

I looked at the boy who pressed his hand on his mouth and really tried not to laugh.

It's not funny! I yelled as soon as I realized that he laughed about the awkward situation. He turned around and looked at me, his eyes teared up from laughing. He nodded slightly but couldn't control himself as he burst into loud laughter.

It is funny. he said between his fusillades of laughter and tried to control himself again but failed every time when he looked at me.

Okay, maybe it's funny. But just a little bit. I admitted and looked at the still laughing boy in front of me. I couldn't help myself and started laughing too. Only a little bit.

-,-,-,

Still sorry for typos and mistakes but it's 2am and everything I want to do is to sleep!

I forced myself to write this chapter at this time even if I want to sleep and eat something because I'm starving! *_*

Hope it's still good :D

Thanks 4 reading!