Their First Thoughts of You

Rex- During the battle of Geonosis, CT-7567 fought alongside a Jedi. She was a fierce warrior, her blade slicing through the air. She took to watching his back, and he, hers. Together, they were a formidable duo, taking down droids and Geonosians alike.

After the battle, and the Ceremony, CT-7567, or as he was now called, Rex, met with both his new Generals. He met with Anakin first, then (Name). She was shyer off the battle field, or was it just him? She complimented him on his fighting skills. He thanked her for both the compliment and for keeping him alive.

Why, oh, why did she have to give him that small, shy and cheeky smile? It made his heart skip a beat and made weird things happen inside his stomach. Was this normal? Why did he feel this way?

Cody- Landing not too far away from the Rebels base, Cody and General Kenobi led the troops to the entrance of the Rebel Base. While General Kenobi talked to the Rebel leader, Cody spotted a lone figure sitting amongst the trees. Slowly, as not to startle them, Cody approached the figure.

Unfortunately, he did startle them, as they whipped around, and shot at him. Thankfully, the figure was unbalanced, and the shot was off. It only grazed his shoulder. He apologized for startling them- her as he now saw, and she apologized for shooting at him.

She was cute, to say the least. Smudged with dirt and grim, but still cute. His heart clenched at the thought of her willing to go into danger, but he could not understand why. She was fully capable, wasn't she? She was easily startled, but how did she fair in combat? Would she survive Separatist invasion? If so, what would happen to her then?

Fives- The Jedi and Clones were being overwhelmed by droids. They were just too many of them, and more and more kept coming. But the Clones and the Jedi continued to fight on bravely. Until the firestorm happed.

Balls of flame rained from the sky above, hitting the droids and destroying them. From behind the of lines of droids, a lone figure was racing through the carnage, balls of flames emitting from their hands.

That's so badass! Fives thought, as the figure drew near. Wary of the newcomer, the Jedi and clones circled the figure, now revealing themselves to be female.

Wow, she's hot, was the first thing that came to Fives' mind. Her hair was done in a bun, and her cheeks were smudged and her arms were covered in burns and blisters.

It took much her convincing that she was not a threat to them, and the whole time, Fives stared at her, admiring her.

Echo- Being shot was the worst thing in the world. But death was so close, welcoming him in the warm darkness. Then Echo felt himself being lifted and carried swiftly through the battlefield. Soon, he felt his back hit the cot, and hands relieving him of his armor. He groaned in pain, but managed to open his eyes. He was in a tent, and could feel soft, delicate hands touch his wounds carefully, and felt his skin and flesh stretch and kit themselves back together. It was the oddest feeling, but Echo could feel himself coming back.

Echo tried to sit up, but a pair of hands pushed him back down. Then he saw her- the Angel of the Battlefield. It was his first time encountering her; he had heard stories about her from the other clones and the Jedi. She had a remarkable ability to heal wounds just by touch. And on the plus side, her wounds healed themselves.

She looked beautiful, even in her medic uniform. Her hair was up in a ponytail as it swung back and forth, and her eyes shone and sparkled, marred by concern. Once she was satisfied, she left again, telling him to rest.