They find out they love you

Rex- He didn't know what he was feeling every time he was around you. So, he went to Anakin for advice. That fluttering in his stomach? The speeding of his heart? The constant concern for you? The endless thoughts of you? It meant that Rex was in love. It made him flustered, and Anakin teased him for it. There was no way he could fall in love, could there? He was a soldier, born to fight, to die. Was there really room enough for him to love?

Cody- Somewhere in between the flirting and teaching you how to fight properly, he realized that he was in love with you. It hit him so suddenly, he had to pause to think about it. It made you concerned, as it was in the middle of training that he paused. He brushed off your concern, but it was hard to wrap his mind around the fact that he was in love.

Fives- He knew it was love at first sight. It had to be. You were hot, beautiful, stubborn, and loyal. Your control over the two opposite elements was nothing he had ever seen, and he had seen a lot. He got jealous when you spent time with the other clones. He wanted nothing more than to keep you to himself.

Echo- It happened the third time he got injured. This time, he wasn't severely injured, but you took care of him anyway. From then on, it seemed like you were the only one available when he was injured. But for some reason, he didn't want anyone else. It was fun talking to you; you were casual, and treated him like a person, not another clone. It made him happy. On the plus side, you were beautiful, kind, and caring. You had stolen his heart.