You get Kidnapped

Rex- You woke up to find yourself tied up and gagged. You could barely remember what happened. All you knew was that one moment, you were helping Obi-wan track down his enemy, and the next, someone snuck up behind you and knocked you out.

"Looks like she is finally awake, brother," a deep voice said. You turned your head to see one of the zabraks you were chasing.

"Yes, I see," said another, smooth voice. Out of the shadows stepped the zabrak that killed Qui-gon Jinn.

"Good to see you are finally awake. You will give me the answers I need, and I might let you go. Is that understood?"

You merely glared at Maul. You couldn't speak with the gag in your mouth; not like you wanted to talk to him anyways.

Maul saw your predicament and carefully took the gag out of your mouth.

"Why would I help you?" you rasped, your mouth dry.

"So, that I may finally get revenge on Obi-wan."

"It is useless to meet revenge with revenge. It will heal nothing," you said, still glaring at the zabrak.

Maul blinked at you for a moment, the laughed.

"Wise words from a Jedi," he said, "but unfortunately, I will have my revenge."

Cody- You knew you were in deep poodoo. You had gotten yourself kidnapped by the separatists. Like before, your perception skills weren't the greatest.

You had been out berry picking with some others, and you had wandered off farther than usual. That's when those Commando Droids managed to take you.

Now you were tied up and facing the hologram of Count Dooku.

"What do we have here?" he asked.

"This is the younger sister of the Rebel's General, sir," the droid in command replied.

"Good. This will be an advantage to us. Tell the general of the rebels that if the rebels do not surrender, we will kill the girl."

"Yes, sir."

Fives- You woke up to a pounding headache- one that almost felt like a migraine. You tried to rub your head, but found that you were strapped down to a table.

"Finally awake, I see," said an all too familiar, metallic voice. You turned to see the familiar AI leering down at you.

"Ultron."

"In the flesh. Well, more in the metal." Ultron said. "But down to business. Do you know why I have captured you?"

"The better question is, how did you know where I was?"

"I had help. One of those sorcerers that your Doctor Strange was friends with."

"What do you want from me?"

"Now we're getting somewhere. I need you as bait. I need to finally destroy the Avengers. And what better way to do it, then to capture the one of them?"

"I haven't been an Avenger for almost a year. I got here by accident. If they really cared about me, why haven't they come to rescue me already?"

"That- That's a good point. Maybe they really don't care about you anymore...." Ultron mused.

"Then let me go."

"How about, no. It took me a while to catch you off guard. Besides, with you here, the Winter Soldier will come looking for you. And behind him will be Captain America, and then the rest of the Avengers."

Echo- Normally, General Grievous wouldn't take prisoners. But you were different. Because of your rapid healing factor, you could not be easily killed, so you were taken hostage instead. Besides that, General Grievous took this opportunity to lure in Kenobi and Skywalker.

Thankfully, the general left you alone for the most part. It was only to show you off to the Jedi and Count Dooku that he managed to capture you.

You knew that Kenobi and Skywalker were on their way, but what about Echo? Would he come along, too? Or would he be told to stay behind?