You catch them Naked

Rex- You had just gotten home from a strenuous day at the Temple. You made your way to the bathroom, when you saw Rex- completely naked. You blushed red in embarrassment, and so did Rex.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Rex," you squeaked, covering your eyes and backing out the door.

Cody- You didn't even register that the shower was on, or that it had stopped. You were busy reading, so engrossed in the story, that you didn't notice Cody walk out your bathroom. But you did hear him clear his throat.

You blinked and turned towards him, only to yelp in surprise and nearly fall off the bed. Cody chuckled.

"You just going to gawk at me, or are you going to pass me a towel?"

Fives- Finally finished with today's training with Bucky, you looked forward to taking a nice, hot shower. What you didn't expect was to walk in on Fives. You gave a muffled squeak, and he turned and saw you. He grinned.

"I told you you'd see mine," he said, putting his arms behind his head, so that you'd get a good look at him. You covered your eyes, and rushed out the door, slamming it shut behind you.

Echo- Echo had gotten himself injured. Again. But this time, his wound was up his thigh. So, you had him strip down- even his underwear had to come off. Both of you were blushing with embarrassment, him a tomato red. You on the other hand, had dealt with these kinds of injuries before.

Echo had his face covered, while you were tending to the wound. When you were finished, he got dressed in a hurry. After that event, he would not look you in the face for days.