Chapter 2: The Terror Begins

The Terror Begins

The loud kids followed their mysterious bellhop to the service elevator through the boiler room which, let's be honest was creeping them all out. Even Lincoln.

(Fourth wall break)

(Fourth wall break)

Lincoln: Wait, where has our luggage been all this time?

Rod Serling: Your bags were already taken to your rooms, Lincoln.

Lincoln: Oh, okay. 

(Back to reality)

The generator surged up powering the nearby service elevator which they were waiting for.

At last the elevator door opened and the all boarded single file. It was old and rickety, but strong and sturdy too. Billy pressed the button, and then they were off.

Billy: I trust you will enjoy your stay here at the hollywood tower hotel. You're rooms shall be on floor 7, just a few floors short of where the accident occured.

Lincoln: So, what exactly happened here that night?

Billy: A good question for another time, young sir.

Lincoln: So except you, nobody's ever been here?

Billy: No, not since 1939 when it happened. This hotel is my inheritance. My birthright. But lately, it's become too much to handle alone.

Lincoln(Whispering to Lana): There's something about this guy that just rubs me the wrong way.

Lana(whispering back): Yeah, i'm getting the same feeling.

Lucy: Sigh. He's rather foreboding if you ask me. Like me.

"Ding"

Billy: This way, please. Right this way. Your rooms will be further down this hallway.

Rod Serling: "Little do these children know about the adventure they are now to be undertaking before they even realize it. For they have just entered....The Twilight Zone. What happened here to dim the lights of Hollywood's brightest show place is about to unfold once again."

They all followed, but something caught Lincoln's ears. It sounded like a little girl singing.

????:It's raining it's pouring. The old man is snoring.
Lincoln turned to face another direction in the hallway and saw to his surprise, a ghastly image.

Five mysterious figures appeared in front of him then motioned to him as if to follow them.

They quickly disappeared in a shock of static electricity. The hallway transformed into a starfield and then Lincoln saw the other elevator with the same people from just a moment ago in it and then it fell down at a high speed.