Epilogue

Epilogue

3 months later;

(Hollywood Tower Hotel, Reopening Day)

It was a glorious night in Hollywood California. Q had finally finished refurbishing the Hotel and it was time for the grand reopening.

Reporters from all over town and from the state of California itself poured in all over the premises. The sounds of music laughter filled the air once again at this newly refurbished resort.

Anderson Cooper: This Anderson Copper and I'm standing here live at the Hollywood tower hotel which after almost 80 years of abandonment is finally being reopened under new management by Mr. Christopher Todd Grandson of former bellhop, Dewey Todd. As we all know on October 31st 1939, five people, one of them including Dewey himself, boarded the elevator that night and mysteriously vanished after lightning struck the hotel. Now, that mystery has finally been solved thanks to efforts of a young boy from Royal Wood, Michigan.

A long black limo pulled up at the gates and a valet stepped by to open the door.

Matt Lauer: I'm Matt Lauer and here at the Hollywood Tower Hotel we're all about to welcome our guests of honor tonight, the Loud Family from Royal Woods, Michigan.

The valet opened the door and they all poured out one at a time dressed in fancy clothes for the occasion. Waving with glee as they walked down the red carpet.

First came Lynn Sr and Rita in fancy outfits grinning as they went down the path. Then came Lola and Lana, very aggressive too fighting over something.

Lana: You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?!!!

Lola: BECAUSE YOU WANT IT!!!!

LANA: NO!! GIMME!!!!!!

Lola: No! It's Mine! MOOOOM!!!!!

They quickly stopped when they realized they were on the red carpet itself, and started acting natural. Lola was wearing her usual princess outfit with her tiara, while Lana was wearing a blue dress with her trademark red cap.

An interviewer walked up to them, and started questioning them.

Interviewer: So, tell me, girls, how does it feel for someone of your age to be here tonight?

Lola: It's like being at my own movie premiere. It feels so glamorous. And I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my crazy brother, Lincoln and my sister, Lori.

Lana: Well, see this all started with what was starting out as simple vacation to Hollywood that became so much more.

Interviewer: Well, I suppose your parents are up there waiting for you.

Lori came out in a star studded teal dress, holding hands with Bobby who was wearing a fancy blue tuxedo, with Ronnie Anne in a sparkly purple dress following behind. Then came Leni in a long silver dress basking herself in the glory of the moment waving at photographers.

Leni: Like, am I on TV? I am? YAY!

Luna jumped out rocking on her guitar wearing a lavender purple outfit slightly cut at the side.

Luna: Let's Rock, Hollywood! YEAH!!!!

????: I wooden miss it.

Luan stepped out wearing a yellow gown much like Belle in beauty and the best.