Chapter 3: A night to be remembered

A night to be remembered

Rod Serling (Narrating): "One stormy night long ago, five people stepped through the door of an elevator and into a nightmare. That door is opening once again, but this time, it's opening for Lincoln Loud and his sisters. They are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension. Beyond the deepest darkest corner of the imagination, in the Tower of Terror".

That night, Lincoln was still puzzled about the recent events. "Did I really see what I thought I saw?", he questioned himself. "Or was I just imagining it?"

The kids didn't mind the fact that there was no internet or digital anything in this hotel, but it was still a challenge in an outdated eviroment. Only Lori was frustrated about her lack of service.

Room 706

Lori: Ugh. I can't believe this. Still no reception. Mom and Dad are literally going to flip knowing that we haven't talked them for hours. I can't even talk to Bobby! Or even text him. How am I supposed to keep in touch with him? Oh, how I miss you, Bobby boo-boo bear.

Leni: Wait, you like have a crush on the bellhop who helped us.

Lori: No, silly. Bobby from back home. My boyfriend. And the bellhop who helped us is named Billy.

Leni: Then, what happened to Bobby?

Lori: Nothing happened to Bobby. He's just not with us on this trip.

Leni: Oh, okay.

Room 701

Lincoln was nervously sitting on the bed cuddling his precious stuffed rabbit Bun-Bun while Lola and Lana were bunked together asleep in the other bed with Lily snoozing the crib nearby. Rain splattered the windows as thunder rumbled. Lincoln was finding himself unable to sleep in regards to the events of earlier. He was still pondering if it was real or not seeing as none of his sisters believed him when he tried to tell them about it.

Lincoln: "I know I saw some ghosts. Or something that looked like ghosts. And did the hallway really just disappear and turn to a starfield or was I imagining that? I don't know. Maybe I'm just going crazy. I hope that's all it is. Maybe Lana's right. Maybe I have watched too much Arggh. If they were real ghosts. I hope they don't hurt my sisters. Especially sweet adorable little Lily. I don't know what i'd do if anything happened to her, or any of the others. I hope I really was imagining it. If i'm not, then that isn't good".

Lincoln then finally laid himself down still cuddling his Rabbit.

(meanwhile in Royal Woods, Michigan at The Loud House)

Enter the Loud parents.

Rita: Honey, I'm worried about the kids. They haven't called or anything since they landed in LA. I've tried calling them but no answer. I hope they're alright.

Lynn Sr.: I'm sure they're fine, sweetheart. They're probably just having too much fun. why don't we try again tomorrow and maybe we can get a hold of them.

Rita: I don't know. I'm getting a bad feeling about this, dear.

Lynn Sr.: Rita, it'll be alright. I'm sure of it.

Rita: Okay, but I still hope nothing's happened.

(Back at Hollywood Tower Hotel)

Room 708, Lynn became just as puzzled as her brother. She began to wonder, "what if Lincoln was telling the truth?" Then again, he was the only one who saw it.

Lynn: It's a bit strange, isn't it?

Lucy: What is?

Lynn: We find this hotel and it's abandoned and decrepit, and then this guy comes out of nowhere to help us, and then suddenly Lincoln claims he's seeing things that we can't that makes him think this place is haunted or something.