Chapter 8: The Truth Revealed

Chapter 8; The truth revealed

So now, Lisa was hard at work reading the giant book she had found. She gasped in amazement at what she saw within it.

Lisa: Lincoln, I think I found something. Look. It's a diagram of the elevator shaft. The entrances to the fifth dimension are on the elevators. If my memory of what I've learned of this story serves me correctly, the people were on the elevator that night they vanished. According to this, when the lightning struck, their bodies did indeed vanish in a flash of light just as the elevator had crashed. This confirms they are indeed in the fifth dimension a.k.a the Twilight Zone. Months later after the hotel closed down, strange creatures and mysterious manifestations infested this place, all of them coming from this dimension.
Lincoln: Creatures from that dimension and other things may have infested this place by spilling out from a portal or something. This place itself has become a monument to it.
Lisa: Lincoln, it seems the only way the curse of this hotel can be broken is if we find out how to close the door to the twilight zone.
Lincoln: What about Sally and the others? How do we help them? Is there a way?
Lisa: That's what I'm trying to find out.
Lincoln: You better figure it out, quick. We don't have much time.
Lisa: You can't rush the search for knowledge, Lincoln, otherwise, you learn nothing.
Lincoln: Well, then. I hope you find it.
Lisa: I'll tell you if I find out anything. Including how to get in.

(Charter Plane, 20,000 feet)

Pilot(over p.a.): Folks, looks like we got some rough weather ahead of us as we begin approaching LAX. Please be advised we may experience a bit of turbulence up ahead.
Rita: What was I thinking letting them go if this would happen?
Lynn Sr: Honey, it's not your fault. But we gotta find them. I just hope they're still okay.
?: I don't know what I'd do if something happened to my best friend, Lincoln and if anything happened to Lori, I'd never find another woman like her.
Bobby: Who said that?

They all turned around to see an african american boy with round glasses. It was Lincoln's friend Clyde.

Lynn Sr: Clyde, how did you get on board?
Clyde: I stowed away, sir.
Rita: Oh, we forgot to ask about Clyde.
Clyde: I wondered where you were all off to when I heard Lori was in trouble so I followed. Hearing everything else now, has me more worried.

(LAX airport)

The flight control tower noticed a small jet aircraft coming in at full speed on their radar.

Control officer: Look at that, sir. They're coming at a speed 200 miles per hour
Captain: Get a hold of them and see what their situation is.

(cockpit)
Control tower (Over Radio): Incoming Flight, you are coming in at full speed. Reduce speed and Identify yourself
Pilot: This is private charter flight 1313 needing an Immediate landing. We need all traffic below us cleared. My passengers on board may have relatives in danger.
Control Tower: State your area of which you departed from.
Pilot: Royal Woods, Michigan. And hurry, please the weather is not starting to look pleasant.
Control Tower: Permission granted to land in hangar 5
Pilot: Thank you.

A storm was brewing above in the sky as thunder rumbled heavily. They landed at full speed in a large hangar as Clyde, Ronnie Anne, Bobby and Mr and Mrs Loud rushed off the plane and into the terminal.

Rita: Come on! We gotta hurry.
Lynn Sr: Oh, please, heaven almighty. Please, don't let anything happen to my kids.
Bobby: How far is this old hotel?
Lynn Sr: I don't know, but we don't have time to stop and ask for directions. We'll have to find it ourselves.
Rita: Why couldn't they have just gone to Orlando?!

(Airline curbside)

They made their way to the curbside pushing and shoving their way through people frantically.