We have a library in this school?

Kate's P.O.V.

Tori and Chloe looked at me weirdly after I told them where our Max was...I collected my thoughts as I continued to explain to them what happened and what we needed to do.

"Sooo...you're telling me that Maxine isn't that person who just insulted you two?" Tori says looking bewildered.

Chloe on the hand looked like it was the coolest thing on earth.

"Yes, now if you let me explain further then we can try and find a way to get our Max back" I say rationally.

They nodded for me to continue. "Okay so the force of the fall when our Max hit her head must've sent her mind to another Max in another universe and sent us that Max in ours Max's body".

Chloe decides to speak up "I think we need to go to the junkyard and shoot things to figure out what to do".

Tori smacks upside the head then says "that's the dumbest idea I've ever heard!".

Chloe rubbing her head by the slap retorts back "oh yeah, well you got any better ideas?".

Tori thinks then says "well first, let's find out where this imposter Max is from then find a video from her world then play it".

Chloe laughs her head off at Tori's idea...it wasn't a bad idea. "That's an even worse idea" Chloe manages to say before the two go about arguing about whose idea is better.

I better stop this before a noise compliant is sent in...again.

I stand up on my bed then whistle real loud to get their attention, it seems to work as they both look at me.

"Okay!! You guys need to stop this...this isn't making Max come back, I say we go with both of your ideas but we will do them tomorrow. And also I have an idea too, I say we go to the library and research info on this" I say before sitting on my bed, the two of them were looking confused at my statement.

Tori asks "we have a library in this school?".

I groan and lay back on my bed 'lord give me the strength not to go off on these two'.

"Let's go" I sit up grabbing my purse and not waiting for them to follow behind me.

No ones P.O.V.

The three girls traveled to the abandoned library just south on the gymnasium, legend has it that there are corpses of previously failed students from the early 2000s.

The atmosphere around the area suddenly changed to dark, crows were showing up here and there, and chloe swore she saw the gargoyle statue move its head. Once they reached inside an old cropsey voice spoke startling Victoria and Chloe "such beautiful children...what brings you here at such a late hour?" Kate found the light switch and turned on the light.

"Just looking up some research Gladys" Kate answers friendly to the librarian.

"Well, knock yourselves out...not like we get many in here anyways" the librarian says quietly before sitting back at her desk.

Inside the library there were cobwebs littering all around the bookshelfs and an old computer that looked like a typewriter. Since everyone pretty much had laptops and smartphones, there wasn't really a need for the library but the students without such technology ventured to the library for looking up resources on the old computer or finding books for fun. Kate was one of those students so she was familiar with the place.

First, they went to the book area looking for books on anything about the history of Arcadia Bay, Victoria found an old dusty beat up book about the history of Arcadia Bay which dated back to the 1800s...she showed it to Kate to make sure it was the right one. Kate nods then head towards the computer area.