Who the fuck is maxine?

Chloe, Kate, and Victoria stood in front of other Max who looked like she wanted to be somewhere else.

"What do you want?" She spoke with an irritated tone and started tapping her foot hoping the time would go by quicker.

"Maxine, we need to know where you came from" Victoria asked while the other just stood by her.

Other Max rolled her eyes and cringed at the sound of Victoria's voice.

"First off Vicky...mah name is mahx, who the fuck is Maxine? And second you should know this by now, ughhh when a mommy and daddy love each other very much they g-" other Max answer before being cut off by Victoria.

Victoria put her hand to stop other Max describing the birds and bees, she didn't want to hear that discussion again her nanny already told her that when she was younger. Kate and Chloe tried to muffle their laughs at Max's comment about the gift of life.

"Ok...eww I already know that but I mean you're obviously not from here, what happened...no ugh...when did yo-ugh nevermind" Victoria finished throwing her arms up in frustration.

Other Max smirked because she knew she had won, she started walking off leaving the other three confused.

Once she is out of sight, Kate speaks up "now what do we do?" Turning towards the  others, Victoria after her mind embarrassment just shrugs, Chloe sees this and jump in with an awfully good idea "let's watch the rest of that video series".

Finding nothing better to do, they all go back to Victoria's room for another video watching session.

After watching the second episode of the YouTube series, they all thought about other ways to get their Max back.

"Ohh ohh I have an idea!! Pick on me!! Please please!!" Chloe started jumping up and down like a little kid.

The other rolled their eyes cracking a smile at Chloe's antics "what is it Chloe!?" They said to her.

Chloe sat down "well Vicky you said Max hit her head before she started acting different...soo what if the same thing happened to this Max and the only way to get her back to repeat the action?" She quickly said waiting for their responses.

The other two looked at her confused, Chloe tends to do that when giving ideas. Victoria finally got what Chloe was saying and reassured Kate of it. The three devised a scheme to get other Max to come over there then they would knock her over the head with a book or fruit...the only hard part was getting Max to come to Kate's room willingly.

Kate was the chosen one for the task, since other Max would've insulted Chloe that she would beat her up and other Max just didn't like Victoria. She was to approach other Max in the hallway and proposition her for a make out session. Kate was feeling rather nervous about that but they reassured her that it wouldn't happen.

Everything was going according to plan, Kate approached other Max in the hallway. "Oh Max, I was just thinking about you and how we never got to make out and if you wanted to then I would be up for it" Kate saying internally cringing. Other Max looked thoughtfully about the offer 'I hope this isn't a trap' she thought before accepting the offer. Kate lead the way silently cheering because it had actually worked.

Once they reached Kate's room, on the other side of the door stood Victoria and Chloe, Chloe had a big ass book in her hand...from the library. Once the door knob turned Chloe would hit other Max in the head. Simple task. Right? Wrong!

Other Max decided it wasn't the right time to accept such an offer from Kate and said they could later, then mumbled something about going to go beat up Warren then left. Chloe still thought she was going to hit other Max in the head. So she was ready. Kate sighed walking back to her dorm room, she had forgotten about Chloe standing there with the big book ready to swing so when she opened her door she was met with a whack on her head sending her falling on her back.