Intense

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas and an amazing new year :)

Previously on Our Secret:
Okay no I'm not doing that lol. Here's a little recap though

Last chapter Nash left the story because of his parents divorce and his mum moving them out of the city. After their last night together as a group Shawn drove Jake home only to find out no one could let him into his house so Shawn ended up offering Jake a place to stay for the night.

Enjoy this chapter!

---------------

Shawn

"You double owe me now!" I said to Jake with a devilish smile on my face. He made his way back around to the other side of my car and hopped in. It was a quick five minute journey back to my house. He only lived around the corner from me. We got to my house and I parked my car on the drive. Why do I have a weird feeling about tonight. I have no real reason to feel different about it really. I've had so many sleepovers before with other friends. Why is Jake so different? "This is your house?" Jake peeked up from the passenger side.
"Yeah, you wanna jump out and come inside?" I replied. Jake looked like he was in awe at my house. I guess I've never really looked at it as being a large house because I grew up in it. It's just what I'm used to. Jake climbed out and moved to the front of my car where I joined him. "This house is huge! It looks so nice too" Jake smiled at the sight.
"Thanks man. Come on, let's get inside before it starts snowing or something." I reached my arm out and put it around his shoulders. He looked cold so I brought him closer. I don't know why I did that, he just looked like he needed it and I felt compelled to do it. He didn't seem phased by it though. He brushed his hands together and breathed into them to warm them up.

"Thanks again for letting me stay, Shawn" Jake said to me making eye contact. I smiled back at him, "Don't worry about it, I couldn't let you stay out there in the cold".
"I do have a bit of a problem though" He looked concerned.
"What's up?"
His face went red before he answer. "I... um... do you... do you mind if I sleep in underwear because I don't have any spare clothes." He seemed like that was really hard for him to say.
"Why is that a problem? I was going to anyway, haha. I usually do" I replied confused by his troubled look.
"Oh, okay cool." He smiled. I hung up my car keys next to the front door and started walking up the stairs. I gestured to Jake to follow behind me. "Do you not need to tell you parents?" He asked.
"Nah I can let them know in the morning. Like I said, they'll be fine with it." I replied. "The bathroom is just through that door there and my room is through here."

Jake

Shawn opened the door to his room and we both entered. Wow, his room was full of interesting stuff from guitars and other music items to posters on the wall of bands and celebrities. He had a double bed tucked into the corner of the room which had thick, warm sheets on them that looked like you could get lost in them. "I'm so tired already, you okay to get to bed now?" Shawn asked me. Oh god. I don't know if I'm ready for this. I have to reply. "Yeah sure. I'm pretty tired too. It's been a long day."
"Cool, I'm gonna go and get undressed in the bathroom. You can get ready I here if you want." He said, leaving the room. After he left I had another look around some of the photos and posters in his room. One of the photos looks like it was with a celebrity. I looked closer and read the signature on it:

Ed Sheeran

Wow! That is so cool. How has he got to meet him? I looked a little more and saw a collection of picks on his desk. On top of his desk was a computer monitor with a webcam on top. The last thing I looked at was a large collection of shoes neatly arranged in rows in the corner of the room. He had a whole assortment of different shoes from boots, smart shoes and trainers. Classy! I knew I should probably stop nosing around so I started to get ready for bed. I think it just hit me again that I am about to share a bed with my crush who I have known for less than 2 weeks! I'm still not mentally prepared for this at all. I removed my shirt and placed it neatly on the desk chair. I then unbuckled my belt and undid the zipper. After removing my jeans I folded them on top of the shirt. I took of my socks too because no one can ever sleep in socks, or at least I can't anyway. I walked over to his bed, lifted up the sheets and climbed in. Wow, I was right. These sheets are so warm and comfy.