Chapter 28

Isabella Reeves
I woke up into a cold bad without him at my sight. It has been third time in the week. I don't why is he doing this but I cannot na able to take his coldness anymore.
He like a proper husband takes care of me. He does everything that he can. When he comes back from the office he is usually drained.
We haven't talked properly in days. I think we are drifting apart. I miss old him when all these was simple. When there wasn't  any threat lying above us.
What can I do I don't know what to do. He don't  want me to worry. He just want me to carry on with my life have fun and leave the rest to him.
But I cannot not after seeing him like this. I cannot. So tonight i will confront him just as the moment he enters this apartment.
The ball rang and I opened the door. I was about to greet him but words died down into my mouth. No he cannot be here. He cannot be.
I slammed my door and ran towards the room. I locked it and tried to find the phone. "Izzy you have been a very bad girl lately what I said about running away?" Sean's voice rang through the house making me cring.
How the hell he got in the security has been tight he should been arrested at the first place. "Thinking so hard aren't we izzy how did he get here when my boyfriend had done everything to.prevent it?" He said.
I got my phone lying on the sofa. Danny where are you?
I dialed his number but it reached stright to the voice mail no no no where is he?
"I told you before darling you belong to me. And I will have you otherwise you will and up like her your friend what's her name was yes Trina. Little Trina she was bit  of a scremer isn't she? I love it how she scremes when I did her but she wasn't you Izzy.
I always had carved you I watched you from the distance. I watched your every little steps. You were my step sister but still you are a fine women. I cannot help but fantasize how will you look underneath me screaming my name.
I cannot help but think how will you look without those tight t-shirt and booty shorts that you teased me with. I cannot help but think and that made me carve for a taste" he said.
I heard another bang on the door and then I called Daniel again like the past 10 calls however this one isn't gone to the voice mail like before. "Dove what happens?" He asked. "Danny he is here" I said and I saw door opening. "Who is there baby who?" Ha asked. "You are late Izzy and you are mine" Sean said as he hit me with something and everything went black.
I woke up to a room without Windows and I was tied to the bed. No not again. I heard the door open and I closed my eyes.
"I know you are awake izzy" Sean's voice came in.
"What do you want?" I asked. "What do I want?" He asked. "Simple Izzy I want you just like we were before you will be mine and I will leave them all alone" Sean said. "Danny will kill you even if touched me" I said.
"Not if I killed him first remember how he got injured few days ago I missed on purpose that was a warning I told him so but he is as stubborn as you he didn't wanted to give up he told me that he loves you well I love you more than him and therefore babe I am giving you a choice here" he said.
"Leave him tell him you don't love him tell him you were sleeping with behind his back and carrying my child and everything with him and I will let him go" Sean said.
No why I had it all I escaped from him then why? Why I have to give it up?
"Tick tock your time is running out" Sean said as his fingers moved up and down my bare leg. I wanted to snap those fingers off. I wanted to do it so badly.
"My snipers are ready one order and they will be in their trail not only your Boyfriend but all of them Samuel, Aaron Raven Charls want to tell Daniel you were the reason behind their deaths. Think he will accept you then? He said.
It was true Danny will never accept me after this. I need to do it for everyone's protection. "I will do it" I said swallowing hard I have to do it or else they will be in danger. It was good until it lasted. I thought bitterly. As I saw Sean ripping my cloths and then roughly pounding into me. I screamed into empty space and then let my tears fall.
I am sorry Danny I wasn't strong enough.