Epilogue

Third person's POV

"Remember how we met?"Izabella said looking over the sea. Daniel as promised his father brought Izabella to their ancestral home in Athens Greece. "Never can forget the day I met my Dove" He said. 

"I looked at you and all the world around me stopped. My eyes can only see you. And I thought who is she I never saw her here before. How come I never came across this beauty." Isabella laughed at his confession. 

"And next thought cross my mind what if she is taken? Then I said to myself no I am Daniel Xavier Hudson I will get what I want and it is her I want" He said Entwining their fingers together. 

"I was afraid at first you know when you first approached? You were the best male specimen i ever laid my eyes on. And you are the campuses bad boy. I was afraid and I was in denial of the attraction." Isabella said. 

"The thing that attracted me towards you was your innocence and I wanted to protect you from everything. The time I saw those boys all over you all I wanted to do was beat them to death. And I wanted to hold you close to me so bad" Daniel said. 

They looked into each other's eyes. Daniel kissed her softly. "I am happy that you came for the first time to my rescue. And for the second time when you saved me from the car outside that same restaurant." Isabella said. 

"Yes I was in fault there I acted like a Jerk before so I just wanted you with me" He said scratching back of his neck. "I am glad you did otherwise I may not have find my fairytale among the ordinary people" Isabella said. 

As the memories floated among their minds like a series of photographs. They remember it all. Their first meeting. The first time he saved her. He protected her. The second time. Then His first touch. His first kiss. 

How his lips moulded along hers. How it sent shiver down her spine. Every word he said to her inked into her mind. He told her his darkest secrets. 

He remembered her vulnerable self and how he always had that urge to protect her. He remembered how he kissed her for the first time. Or how they bonded over their past. How she opened up to him. 

And how they grew closer. He remember the first time they made love. each touch each caresses. He remembered when he lost her and all the boys that ever swoon over her. 

And when she almost died. But she came back to him. They looked at each other and embraced. "I am glad you found me My good Girl" Daniel Said. "I am happy that you found me My bad Boy protector." Isabella said. 

They watched as the sun rose at the grecian skies. It coated it with beautiful shades of reds and oranges. A new dawn of their life. "We will be like this forever and always" Daniel said. "Forever and always me you and our princess" Isabella said and leaned over his shoulder watching the sun rise. 

A/N: Phew... 

The MBP is officially over friends... 

here is a short epilogue. I listen to the song photograph while writing this. I love that song and it is perfectly fit in this chapter. 

So...

Journey ended for Daniel and Isabella... 

I may do a sequel only after I am done with one of my other story, Meanwhile I will be editing this one... 

Not now possibly. 

But I will in future...

So... what are your thoughts on greek myth story? 

I am doing it and Vampire on too... 

I will post the description here and on the other story shortly...

Till then...

happy reading...

And please

Vote

Comment'

Share...