Chapter 34

Daniel Xavier Hudson

"Dove we will be late for our appointment." I shouted. "coming" my very pregnant wife said. She is eight and a half month pregnant ready to pop any time. "we have to visit cake shop  after this Honey" She said. "Sure Dove" I said. 

I helped her into the car. "So you tell them about the date right?" I asked. "yes wify i did it is little after your due date. two weeks after it." I said helping her into the car. "Am I fat?" She asked suddenly. 

Not again her pregnancy hormones are going to get haywire. "no baby you are just pregnant. Not fat and I really love you" I said. " you don't love me anymore I am fat and ugly" She cried again. 

"baby how about we go for a ice cream after we done with the doctor?"I asked. She looked at me with teary eyes and had a slight smile on her face. " I love you Danny" She said. "I love you too baby" I said. Just then she gasped. "What happened baby?" I asked. "Your daughter is kicking me" She complained. "yeah she is just like her father" I said. 

Thirty minutes later

"Danny" She called. "What Dove?" I asked. "Drive faster because your  baby wants to make an appearance." She said. "Oh shit" I cursed. "Drive faster" She shouted. "baby are you in pain" I know i am being stupid but you often call the moments when your mind turns totally blank. well this is one of those moments. 

"No I am seeing heaven and Angles shut up and drive god" She shouted. Not a good idea to put a pregnant women in stress. I reached hospital and pulled out the emergency bag i always carry with me in my car. And then I took her out carried her to the hospital in bridal style.

"Help My wife's water broke" I shouted at top of my lungs. Nurses came rushing. "Put her on the stretcher we will do it from there" The Nurse said trying to calm her down. But she is anything but calm. 

"Dove they are trying to help you sweetie" I said. "I am so not sleeping with you again ahhh... Damn that hurts" She said crying. Tears escaped from her eyes. The doctor was called. "It's twp weeks early is it normal?" I asked her. "yes it can be I will check to see if they are healthy for normal delivery or if we have to operate on her" The doctor said. 

"Operate what for?" i asked. "Don't worry Mr. Hudson we know what we are doing they will be fine I suggest you to stay here and wait. we will she how further she is" Doctor said keeping hand on my shoulder. After she left I called everyone. 

Minutes later i was surrounded by five people my dad, Aaron, raven, Samuel and samantha. "How is my daughter in law?" Dad asked. "in pain and cursing me for her situation" I said making everyone laugh. 

Great now my misery is their fun. "I hope you suffer too my friends" I said looking at Aaron and Samuel. "the feeling is mutual" Aaron said and Sam shied loudly. "Can we just meet the doctor?" Raven said. "Yeah sure... she told us to wait..." As my words ended the doctor came looking for me. 

"Mr. Hudson both are fine and she is almost ready to give birth. Do you want to be there for this?" She asked. What kind of question is that I do want to be there She is my wife after all. I glared at the doctor and stood up and followed her inside the room. 

"how much dilated she is?" The doctor asked. " Nine mm" The Nurse replied. "Looks like your wife is few of the luckiest she won't have to be in labour for much long." The doctor said. "Hold her hand if you must she will be ready in few hours" The doctor and the nurses left. 

"Dove how are you?" I asked. "try carry a baby inside then you will know" She replied. Oouch... "I am sorry Dove" I said... "If I get out of here alive I am not letting you near me ever... If I end up like this" She said and shouted in pain again. 

"Sorry baby..." I said disheartenedly. I called the nurse and asked her if she can do anything for the pain. She nodded and left. 

Few Hours later...

"All Right just one more big Push..." The doctor said as Isabella's death grip on  my hand is tightened... "I will kill you Daniel Xavier Hudson" Dove shouted... Then I heard it cries... Isabella looked at her baby and smile... "Our princess" She said.. "Our Princess" I replied kissing her forehead.. 

"Welcome to a new world Arabella Margret Hudson"Isabella said and we all smiled happily...

I protect you from all harm in this world my little princess... 

Forever and always...

A/N: Pic above is Arabella... 

So how was this chapter sadly only two chapters are left... 

Then it is goodbye to Bad boy protector...

Daniel and Isabella I will miss them..

But there is another story going to come up...

It is called He calls me His Espoir..

Hunter and Vampire prince story...

And thanks for the two twenty seven reads people...

You guys are the best... 

So 

Keep reading and 

Vote comment and share...