New Story...

He calls me His Espoir

Description: 

Vampire exists in shadows well that's what was true until suddenly that decided to make an appearance and claim our world but few brave and daring human beings came forward and decided to take control of the infestation. They are called hunters and are treated as royalty in the human kingdom.

They were ruthless vicious and cold blooded murderer until her the one who was compassionate born as a unique gift a healer. A symbol of life.and she was destined to end the war and bring peace.

Esmeralda Hope Hunter the princess of Hunter kingdom. She is nearly eighteen and is destined to become like them. But she made a vow after seeing merciless killing of a kind lady by his own father. Her fault was she was a Vampire.

Hope vowed that she will never hurt any innocent soul again.

 That night when she saw the prisoner she suppose to kill she vowed that she will get him out. Only thing is this time he was no regular vampire he was the Prince of Dominica.

Raider Delacroix was awaiting his death by the hands of the hunter but he never thought he will Find her. He find his hope his espoir. And when she vowed to help him against all odds he vowed to protect her.

But in a world where no one is safe. where in every step lies secrets, betrayals and lies. How will these two people survive against all odds...

"What's your name?" He asked softly. "Hope" she said. "Espoir" he said. "You are definitely my espoir" he added looking at her.

 "No I meant to kill you I am their princess" she said. "I know espoir" Raider said. "But I will not kill you I will set you free and I will make sure that no one hurt you Prince" She said. "Raider call me Raider my princess" He said.

Here it is as I promise the description of He called me His espoir...

Another one I will post soon and the story that have most reads will go out first so it's your choice...