New story

The Aqua prince

Sneak peak

And Then I looked at him. Something so alluring about him. Something was so different. He have a grace. It was not human. Yet he looked like one. There is something about him that can pull everyone in. He is hard to resist. His eyes were bluer than caribbean sea. And so depth of them will fail the ocean. 

The way he walk, the way he talked It was something enchanting. It was something so unrealistic about the way he looked. How can someone look so flawless So beautiful. Even his hairs held different shades of golden. Like someone precisely put them there. 

Then he looked at me our eyes connected. I cannot look away. I was under his spell. I can see them darkening. It sent shudder down my spine. It was stormy like the sea under storm. I can see the whirlpools danced in his eyes. 

was it just my imagination? did I actually saw it there? But SomeHow I know I am not being insane. I am not... It was there and I saw them. He walked towards me and my breath catches into my throat. 

There was a electric connection between us. Something I never thought I will feel. I was immune to boys. I was to every one of them. But to him... I am not. I looked at his face from closer now. He looked perfect. And I was right about him. He is flawless, graceful and precise about his every move. 

"Hi" He said. His voice was melodic like the siren's song. May be he is a Sieran. Who knows? "Umm Hi" I said sounding Unsure. "I am River Aden Calder." He introduced himself. "I am Cordelia Amber Augustine." I take his hand in mine and I felt a electric surge through me. 

"Nice to meet you Coral" He said. I blushed. why am I blushing I never blush or look pretty just to impress boys. "I am sure we will see more of each other Coral" He said then he walked out leaving me wondering to myself why am I insanely attracted to the stranger I have met just two days earlier.

A/N: Here it is folks description or the sneak peak of the Aqua Prince... so which one it will be?... Decide and let me know...