Chapter 33

Isabella Reeves

It's been a month since doctor's visit. Daniel had been very much happy. I was two months pregnant at the time of check up. First when he heard the news he didn't responded. 

Then the doctor offered to do a ultrasound. He wanted to know how much time it was since I got pregnant. I Looked at him. He looked anticipated. He was anxious. I wonder why? If it's not his baby I would not going to pin it on him. I mean I can work jobs and raise my child myself.

"Daniel" I said. "Dove even if it's not mine I will raise it as mine. He will be my son just know it." Daniel said. "Danny..." I started but it was cut off by the doctor. They said we were ready for the sonogram. 

The cold gel was spread over my stomach. and she rolled over a machine like a small joystick over it. She showed us a tiny mass over her screen. "look at that it is the baby" The doctor said. "you alright?" Daniel asked me. 

My baby it's mine I am a mother. "It's two month now" The doctor said. Daniel's face broke into smile bigger one than before. "I am going to be a father. It's what we created together Angel. this  is ours. " Daniel said.

"I will protect her from everything" He said. "how do you know it's she?"I asked. "it is I know call it fatherly instinct" He said kissing my forehead.

Daniel walked to my room and sat down in front of me. He slowly rubbed my belly. "how is my princess doing I hope you are not giving mommy trouble" He said. He kissed my forehead and said "How are you now? you have sore feet right now?" he asked. 

"no Daniel i am fine stop worrying you should get back to work" I said. "no Nothing is more important then my babies" He said. "I appreciate what are you doing for us Daniel" I said. 

He sat down beside me and hold my hands. "I Love to do that with you Dove. You are my family.And we will be have our own in few months. Baby I want to do it right. I want to treat you better and I want our princess to do everything she wants. I want her to see the world." He said.

"Ummm... I am carving some hot chocolate with marshmallow right now" I said. way to ruin the moment.  Daniel Chuckled softly. "looks like our princess have a sweet tooth." He said walking out. 

I look at the time nearly half an hour since he is gone. where is he? he was never late before? I walked out of my room and saw petals. Rose Petals white and pink forming a path which I followed and it was towards the arch made in back yard. 

It was lit with many candles which spell marry me.I saw Daniel and he knelt down in front of me. "I always said that time never matters moments do. But This time I want to live my life and have my time to make more moments. More with you. So Do you Isabella drop your last name Reeves and replace it with Hudson?" He said. 

There lies an antique looking diamond ring. My hand flew to my mouth and I gasp loudly. Daniel was proposing me. "Isabella my knees are kind of falling asleep" He said I laughed. "Yes, I will Marry you Daniel Xavier Hudson" I said.

He stood up and take me into his arms and twirled me around. Suddenly all the sky was filled with fireworks."thank you for making me happiest man alive" He said and put the ring on my finger. 

He took me towards a small table he placed with food. "I made your favorite baby" He said. "Danny you can't cook even if your life depended on it" I said. "you will be surprise Dove how much three weeks can teach you and besides I do know how to cook I done that for you before" Daniel said his voice breaking.

Those days were painful for him. He rarely talks about it. I held his hand and said "I am glad you learned." I said. "why so?" He asked. "because you will not sleep on empty stomach on the days we fight" I said. He chuckled making my plate and putting it in front of me.

"When you will be angry I will just have angry sex and after we reconcile we have make up sex. It's the best" He said. "Do that what you guys always think about?" I asked. "Yes I am If i didn't How did I get you pregnant at the first place? And besides if I have someone as beautiful as you by my side I might never think of getting out of the bed Dove" He said suggestively. 

"Seriously Danny you are not coming near me" I said. "Are you sure about that babe I heard pregnant Women are horny" He said. "No But they carve things and right now I am carving Skittles, gummy worms, Oreos and pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks" I said. 

"Do I have to? can't I just have make up sex or I proposed you so I deserve it sex" He pouted. "No I am getting angry Danny." I said. "Yeah so we can have angry sex babe" he said. "No... I want candy lots of it. Your child wants it" I said pointing to my stomach. "babe it's ten at night" He reasoned. "I want it now" I said

"Ok Dove No arguing with my princesses" He said as we finished eating. "By the way you are cooking me dinner for rest of our lives dear husband" I said. "As you say so dear wify" He said. And then he picked up the plates. 

We walked inside the house and I quickly put on his shirt. He came inside the room. He looked at me. "Dove what are you doing?" He asked. "nothing i am wearing your shirt" I said. "yeah and you are wearing nothing under it why?" He asked. "Just feeling too hot I guess" I said. "you will catch cold." He said walking towards me. 

I pushed him lightly on the bed and said "what about that Angry sex" I asked and he raised his eyebrow. "I thought you are carving candies Dove" He said. "yeah but not like I carve my husband Dan Dan" I said. His eyes widen. "how do you remember that name?" he ask. 

I leaned at his ear and said. "because I remember everything now Danny and for the records I don't like anyone's hand or mouth over anything that is mine" I said. "I Love you My wild kitten" He said. "The night had just begin and I will show you how wild exactly this kitten can be" I said. 

I got rid of his cloths one after another. But Daniel wasn't a patient man. "On my bed today I will be in control Dove" He flipped me so he is on top. "You teased me a lot and now it's time for your punishment" He said. 

That night he didn't teased me. no sweet kisses. All we did was fulfill our hunger for each other. With each thrust he filled my deep agonizing desire. Desire for him. And just by that I know he belongs to me. Only me. "You are mine" I said as I reached my peak. "Yours" He said and his lips met mine as our body convulsed and came apart together. "I love you Mrs. Hudson." He said. "i love you Mr. Hudson." I said as he kissed me on the temple. 

That night I slept into his arms no nightmares just beautiful dreams of him and me and our future together.

A/N: Here you go guys the fourth last chapter of the book. Three more left including the preparation and bachelorette party wedding and epilogue. 

The MBP had been coming to an end I will miss the character. But soon There will be a story of Aaron Cross and Raven Dalton. 

Daniel and Isabella will make appearance there too. So you won't be missing them much.

So I will be working on that story but till then please 

Vote 

Comment 

Share