IV

"I told you that you didn't need to know." His eyes were blank as they stared at nothing.

"They just left you there." I nodded. "Did you ever go after them once you were turned?"

"They're all dead now. That's all I care about." His eyes took me in while he smiled.

"I admire your morality." I leaned forward, my finger going under his chin, pulling him in for a kiss.

"Theo, Bella's here." I opened my eyes to see Alice in the doorway smiling.

"I'll be down in a moment." We had multiple appointments for the wedding at multiple stores. "We'll be back later." He smiled up at me as I stood.

"The next wedding we'll be shopping for is ours." I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Once you figure out a time to ask me."

                 ********************

2 months later

"Theo, not there. There." I dropped the table I was carrying.

"Alice, I don't know the difference between there and there when you don't give me exact locations." While everyone else was setting up the area where the ceremony was being held, Alice had me doing the reception single handedly.

"Put one here and continue with two and a half feet in between each one." I picked up the discarded table, giving her a grunted 'thank you'.

"Hunting time?" I turned my head to Riley then back to my finished work. Smiling, I nodded. He held out his hand for me to take as we both ran to the woods. Close by I could hear a deer and let go of Riley's hand. Stopping behind a tree I could see it feasting on moss from the trunk of a tree. Running forward I grabbed it's neck and held it against the ground. I closed my eyes as I sank into its neck. After I knew I was satisfied and that the deer was still alive, I pulled away.

"Thank you." I lose my grip and it was quick to run.

"Why do you do that?" I stood up from the ground, brushing the dirt from my pants.

"We don't drink from humans because we'd be taking lives when the same can be said for animals." I walked towards him, noticing the blood still around his lips. I took my finger tip and wiped it away. "You are very messy." I abruptly stopped my actions at a sudden thought. "Charlie."

"Who?" I didn't answer Riley as I ran back to the house.

"Charlie will see Riley when he's here for the wedding." Everyone's attention turned to me.

"And realize he's far from missing." I nodded at Edward.

"What's going on?" A breeze of air came from behind me as Riley came in.

"Bella's father, the sheriff, will be here tomorrow."

"I would think he would since it's his daughter's wedding." I shook my head at him.

"No, Riley he worked on the missing persons case your parents sent out for you." His eyes widened at the information.

"Only problems will come from him finding out." Jasper stood up.

"I can stay hidden I guess." I turned to look at him.

"You'd be willing to hide away all day?"

"I don't want to cause any trouble for you... or your family."

"We're your family now too, Riley." Esme came from the kitchen. "Anyone that loves Theo, we love as well."

"It's been a good few months and from the lack of new evidence your case has kind of faded."

"Try a better choice of words next time Emmett." He gave me a grin with a shrug. "If he starts looking at you multiple times hide from sight for a little while." He nodded at me. Emmett stood up from the couch, clapping his hands together.

"Now that that's all settled, us guys have a bachelor party to attend." I turned my head around, looking at Riley with raised eyebrows. "Don't worry, Theo. There won't be any strippers and sadly I figured out about 80 years ago that it's not possible to get drunk." He walked passed with Jasper and Edward. Riley bent down for a kiss.

"Have fun. Don't drink too much though. We can't physically be sick, but it sure can feel like it with too much wild blood consumption." He gave me a smile.

"Don't worry, love. I'll be careful." With that he followed the three.

"Men and their petty ventures." Rosalie crossed her legs with a roll of her eyes.

..............................

A silk robe was wrapped around my body as I walked to Alice's room where she had Bella. She was sitting at the vanity, Alice was rummaging through the drawers.

"I asked Rosalie to get some jewelry. Could you do her hair?" I smiled at Bella through the mirror.

"Of course." I went to work braiding her hair to intertwine at the bottom of her head. Alice brushed away at her face with multiple products. Rosalie came in with a box filled with her collected jewels over the decades. Later on I could hear footsteps coming up the staircase and talk about the graduation caps we had along the wall.

"Oh, honey you look so beautiful." Renee came into the room, wiping at her eyes. "Crap my mascara." Alice whipped out a handkerchief. He smiled at her. "Thanks. Charlie get in here!" She waved at Bella's father to come around the corner.

"You sure? I don't want to..." Bella slowly stood up at the sight of her father in a tux. "I know. I look hot." I smiled at him for his sarcastic comments in awkward situations. "Your mother and I thought you needed something blue." He opened the case he held to reveal a beautiful hair pick laced with sapphires. "And something old besides your mother." Renee gave him a scoff.

"Thanks."

"It was grandma's once." Bella took it out of the case.

"But we added the sapphires."

"It's beautiful you guys. Thank you so much." She handed it to me to put into her hair.

"It's your first family heirloom. You can pass it on to your daughter and her daughter." She started to tear up again. Bella looked up at us through the mirror as we all know the reality of that not happening.

"Rose, Theo you can go get ready. I can help Bella with her dress." I gave Renee a hug and a smile to Charlie. Walking back to my room, I took out the lavender colored dress. Even though Bella and Edward weren't having bridesmaids or groomsmen Alice wanted the family to wear shades of purple. I had already done my makeup and hair before helping Bella. Undoing the tie to my robe, I let the smooth material fall off my shoulders and pile at the floor.

"Would you like help?" I looked over my shoulder with a smile. His eyes took in my exposed body. Beside the matching underwear to my dress, I was completely bare for him to see.

"I've been alive for more than a century. I learned how to dress myself while I was still human." I turned my head back forward and grabbed the  bra from the drawer. As my hands went behind my back to hook the strap another pair of hands met mine. His fingers guided with mine to put the bra on.

"For the upcoming centuries I'll be helping you learn how to undress."

Sorry it's shorter than usual, but I wanted to publish something since its been so long. I hope you like it and comment your thoughts.
Much love x