Chapter 1

I do not own Khr and the characters but Amano Akira does.

I only own this fanfic.

Well enjoy!

_______________________________________

Somewhere not in Namimori

'So many innocent people got hurt...
I won't forgive the mafia!', Tsuna sweared while he healed the injured people.

"Wh-Who are y-you?", a wounded man asked.

'I am a person who prefers not to talk', Tsuna told them by writing it on the ground with his dying will flames.

"A Angel apeared from heaven! No, it's a goddess!", saved victims rejoiced whenever they saw their little savior.

Tsuna ignored the worshippers (and the misgendering) and tried to heal the other injured people.

'There are way to many injured! I need to use that move!', he thought bitterly. He swiftly took a bow from his back and aimed a arrow to the sky.

"Pioggia di Guargione!", he wispered and shot the arrow into the sky.

Suddenly the sky was bright and glowing warm sparkles were howering over the sky. Whenever they landet on a injured person their wounds healed.

'My job is done and I reduced the victims to zero. Good job me! But they really didn't had to involve innocent people.', Sawada Tsunayoshi or Angelo di Cielo27 thought light angrily.

Sawada Tsunayoshi wasn't like some normal child. He was a Hacker named Angelo di Cielo27 and he was a master in many different things.

He is the best hacker and healer in the whole world. His weapons were a bow and two daggers, but he rarely uses them.

'Well then, it's time to go home.', he thought boredly.

Sawada household

When he was home he checked immediately his laptop. There were many hacking or alliance offers, but they weren't in his interests, but one of the mails caught his interest.

"Dear Angelo di Cielo27,

We'd like to talk about an alliance offer and please consider a little bit about the offer.

Vongola IX Nono"

'Well this seems interesting, but I should refuse their offer for now.', he sighed.

"Dear Vongola IX Nono,

I'm very honored, but it's not the right time now for an alliance. If this offer is still open in the future, then I would gladly make an alliance with your famiglia.

Angelo di Cielo27"

While he was tapping the message he suddenly shivered.

'Why do I have the strange feeling that something crazy is going to happen soon?', he thought silently.

He stayed up till 3 am and finally he couldn't fight his need to sleep. "I need.. to sleep...", he whispered drowsily and fell asleep into a deep slumber.

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and leave a comment behind!

There may be some mistakes (like my note now) and other things like unexplainable plot.

I'll answer them all in another chapter. Till then! Ciao~ (°'v'°)