Chapter 5

I do not own Khr and the characters but Amano Akira does.

I only own this fanfiction.

_______________________________________

Sawada household

Tsunas POV

Dinner was quite a mess. Reborn was stealing Hijiros food, while I ate my food in silence. Nana-san just smiled and watched in silence.

"Don't steal my food!", Hijiro shouted because he couldn't stand ot anymore.

"A mafia boss should atleast be able to protect their food.", Reborn said while stealing more food from Hijiros plate.

"And why is Dame-Tsuna eating with us?!", Hijiro asked like a idiot.

Suddenly (but expected) Reborn whacked him with Leon in his mallet form.

"Mafia rule no.1: A mafia boss treasures their family.", he lectured him.

What he said was absolutely right and I was kinda thankful for his statement. Nana-san was ignoring them both or she thought that they were talking about a game, but I think she just ignored them.

'What do people say again? Ignorance is a bless? ....Sounds about right.'

Noones POV

Tsuna thanked Nana for the food and tried to go into his room. But before he could Reborn stopped him.

"You should eat more.", he said.

'I'm thankful for your thoughts, but my stomach is already full.'

Reborn accepted his response and so Tsuna was able to go into his own room.

5 minutes later...

Tsuna's Room

As soon as the hacker entered his room he pushed the invisible button again and all of his equipment reappeared again. He went to his laptop and checked his mails. All of the mails were something like:

Need information about the vongola decimo candidate.

There were also some like:

Kill the new vongola candidate. We pay good.

'Why in the seven deadly sins should I even kill my brother?
.
.
.
.
..Did I just..?
...I think I watched too many animes.'

-Angelo27 logged in-

Squalo: Our little angel is back~

Angelo27: ...uh...Sharky, are you drunk?

Bronco: Nah, he's just half-drunk.

Angelo27: So he really is drunk.

Squalo: Noones bck and I can relx all the way. 😎

Angelo27: Dude, typo. And that stupid smiley doesn't help at all.

Bronco: Aww~ You're not sweet at all D:

Squalo: Show me something very sweet, my little angel ♡

Bronco: Dude, you're asking too much.  -_-

Angelo27: Okay~