Chapter 11

Hello long time no see. (lol)

I do not own Khr and the characters but Amano Akira does.

I only own this fanfic.

Enjoy!

Btw grammar warning (like always)

_______________________________________

In school

No ones POV

When the school bell chimed some from the class stood up from their seats and crowded the baseball ace. Before Yamamoto could even react he got surrounded by them and could not talk with Tsuna, at all. He was slowly getting irritated by his classmates, for being so annoying. They always insulted Tsuna during lessons, in school and even outside of school! Up until now Takeshi did not bothered to say something, but now he regrets it.

"Hey Yamamoto, let's do our best at the baseball match!", someone from the baseball-club said. Takeshi just fake-smiled and answered with a sure.

In real he was thinking of being used again and again, by his so-called 'friends'.

Tsuna could not stand seeing his first friend being bothered and annoyed by them. He decided to drag Takeshi away from them, so that he could have at least a little break from them.

Yamamoto saw Tsuna walking towards him, so he 'tried' to talk to him.

"Dame-Tsuna stay away from Yamamoto! It's 'not good' for Yamamoto to hang out with 'Dame-Tsuna'! He will get 'sick' from 'his dumbness'!", someone from Takeshi's 'fan-club' said and the others agreed.

Before Takeshi could say something Tsuna slowly distanced himself from the crowd.

'Maybe it was a bad decision befriending Yamamoto Takeshi...'

Although Tsuna thought that, his hyper intuition said otherwise.

"Maa.. Maa... I st-still need to learn for the Ma-"

"You're joking right? You're only good at baseball, that's why there's no need for you to learn, right?", someone said as a (AN: terrible) joke and most of the classmates laughed.

A loud crack was heard in the classroom and everyone was quiet. As they turned around they saw Tsuna with a broken desk. The desk was slightly charred black, but no one really noticed. As they tried to near Tsuna, they didn't noticed his killing intent. He was looking at them with hollow dark brown eyes, which they misunderstood as fear.

Yamamoto did not feel that the murderous aura was directed to him. More like, it was intended to his classmates.

"Ts-Tsuna?", unsure what to do he asked.

'Oh, I'm sorry. I accidentally broke the desk. Tehee~' , his eyes were blank.

"Hah! Dame-Tsuna is still dame, how did he even stayed in this class!"

'So what? You think I wanted to stay with you guys?'

Before the discussion could go on he grabbed Yamamoto and dragged him to the rooftop.

"Tsuna wha-"

'I hate seeing my only friend getting hurt. I do not care about getting hurt myself, but I do not wish to see you suffer..' 

"...I..see."

Before he left Tsuna he looked at him with a big grin. The unsaid words were clear.