Happy New Year!

Aye I'm back guys >w<

A special chapter for the new year is also the first chapter in this year!

Now enjoy that crap~ =w=

And duck. Didn't make it in time T-T

Precautions: Lemon warning? Don't need to read. Not story related after all (~u~)

Somethings to know:

'thoughts' 

"talking"

Story telling

"talking in the story"

'thinking in the story'

Tsuna's denying

_______________________________________

Sole's house

"Happy new year little tuna~", said Sole nonchalantly.

"I'm not a little tuna! And happy new year you, too." , Tsuna pouted.

"Awww. That's cute. 'Although I wanted to see a smut chapter in this fic...'  " Sole didn't said the last sentence.

"What are we going to do this new year? Talking about animes again?" , Tsuna suggested.

Sole denied immediately with a no.

"Then what?"

"Some sexy lemons."

"... 'A good start in a new year starts with some smut. Why Sole why?' " , Tsuna said nothing. 

"Let's go!"

_______________________________________  

Story version 1

At night in Tsuna was changing his clothes in his room, ready to sleep when Reborn in his adult form barged in.

"Wha-!" Before Tsuna could end his sentence, Reborn gently kissed Tsuna on his lips. 

"You're mine." Reborn kissed Tsuna again. This time with a long passionate kiss.

After they broke their kiss a string of saliva connected their lips.

"What i-if someone-" Reborn gently touched Tsunas lower half making Tsuna moan in delight.

"Then let them hear."

_______________________________________  

"Sole stop it. Please just STAHP!"

"Why! There comes the BEST SCENE EVER!", Sole whined.

"bu- but why Reborn and..", Tsuna blushed madly.

Sole took a picture. (A/N: Give me one. Sole: Nope.)

"Then next onto the next version!"

"Wait there's mo-"

_______________________________________  

Story version 2

In the empty classroom Tsuna waited for Hibari to come. After all Hibari wanted him to wait for him.

"Ah Hibari-san. What did yo-" Before Tsuna could end his sentence Hibari pulled Tsuna to him and kissed him with roughly making Tsuna moan.

"Didn't I said that you should call me Kyoya?" He whispered in Tsunas ear and kissed him on his lips passionately.

"..Then K-Kyoya..." Tsuna said shyly and out of breath. 

His face was red and his eyes were a little bit closed. He was also lightly undressed and you could see his smooth white skin. It truly was a beautiful sight.

"I won't hold back."

_______________________________________  

"Nonononononononononononnononono-"

"Why always the best scenes Tsuna. Why."

"NO JUST NO"

"But we need some lemon! It's new year!", Sole argued. (A/N: You know that I need to write them??)

"Can't we just end this chapter?", asked Tsuna totally not breaking the fourth wall.

"At least let me pulverize the fourth wall. I just need more lemons for you."

"NO LEMONS. NO."

"Bu-"

"THE END"

_______________________________________ 

Welp I'm spared. Sorry If this chapter was crappy. Meh. <.<

Anyway happy new year~ (even though it's a little bit delayed.)

Tsuna & Sole: Happy New Year!

Ciao~