Chapter 4

I do not own Khr and the characters but Amano Akira does.

I only own this fanfiction.

_______________________________________

Sawada household

Noones POV

A faint knock could be heard. Someone was knocking on the door.

Tsuna pushed calmly a invisible button, which was on the wall and all his high-tech equipment disappeared in an blink of eye. He silently thanked himself, for his selfmade 'cleaning-up-system' and went to the door.

When he opened the door, Reborn invited himself into Tsunas room. The room was very clean and nicely decorated.

Reborn didn't expected this well-done room at all. He actually half-expected a messy room.

(A/N: Just like my room/a room full of trash)

Tsuna wrote something in his notebook and showed it Reborn: ' Can I help you?'

"Come down and eat dinner with us.", Reborn offered/demanded. Before Tsuna could even refuse he slyly added: "If you don't join us for dinner, I will make Hijiro suffer all day."

Tsunas Pov

'Ugh..that's a though decision, but I think I should eat dinner, because

1. I want to sleep in peace, without some random screams in the middle of the night.

2. I don't want Reborn to hurt him. (even though he was the cause of my lack of voice)

3. The neighbours would think that we're crazy.

4. Reason no.2 is actually useless, because Hijiro is going to suffer either way. (Reborn must train Hijiro)

5. And I think my stomach needs something to eat.

... yup these reasons are far enough for me (if I ignore no.4)"

Noones Pov

After 1 minute of thinking, Tsuna writes in something his notebook again and shows it Reborn: 'Then I'll eat dinner.'

Reborn smirked for a second.

While they went down to the living room for dinner, Tsuna noticed that Reborn was in deep thoughts.

'I wonder if he's thinking of someone right now...?'

Reborns POV

'Tsuna looks quite thin and he doesn't seems to mind it. He should definetly eat more and...
.

.
.
.
.

...If I look closer now, Tsuna could pass perfectly as a cute girl. I wonder how he would look like in a girl's uniform.'

Noones Pov

Suddenly, a shiver ran down Tsunas spine. 'Someone's definitely imagined me as a girl!', Tsuna ignored his hyper-intuitions, which was telling him that the person, who just thought that, was beside him. He kinda wanted to interrupt Reborns thoughts.

'When I think of it...'

Tsuna wrote swiftly something on his notebook and showed it Reborn successfully interrupting his thoughts: 'Where's your partner?'

"Leon's sleeping peacefully on my fedora.", he responded nonchalanty.

When they both went into the living-room, they were greeted with a large amount of food.

"Ara Tsu-kun. It's a suprise that you're eating with us! Come on, sit down first.", Nana the mother of the two twins and Tsuna said in a suprised and bright manner. When Nana noticed that Reborn was to small to reach the table from his chair, she quickly puts a stack of pillows on Reborn's chair.

"Thanks a lot, Nana-san", he thanked her.

"You're welcome and could you call me 'mama' please? I feel so old, if you're calling me Nana-san.", she replied cheerfully.

"Then I will do that, maman.", he answered her.

Tsunas Pov

'I really didn't expected her reaction.. I'm actually speechless. Didn't she always ignored me?', I searched in my mind for a solution and realised secondarily that I thought of being speechless, when I'm already half-mute.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Good job, me!'

_______________________________________

Thanks for watching this chapter :D
I sure took quite a long time for this little chapter (>_<")

Any comment is appreciated.

And this chapter was a pain in the ass. (T^T)

Grammar or simple mistakes are guaranteed!

Have a nice day~

Ciao~ ( ^ _ ° ) ~☆