Chapter 7

I do not own Khr and the characters but Amano Akira does.

I only own this fanfiction.

_______________________________________

In school

Noones POV

At 6:05 AM Sawada Tsunayoshi has successfully arrived to the Namimori middle school.

When Tsuna tried to get past the demon prefect. Something unexpected happend.

"..Omnivore.", Hibari Kyoya, who was standing before the school gate said out of nowhere.

'...Did he really just called me omnivore? What in the holy strawberry cake did just happend? And I really like that nickname, but I think that it's not a good idea to keep it at all.', he thought for a second.

'I thought that you called me a herbivore yesterday?', he wrote on his notebook, which he took out of nowhere and showed it to the prefect.

"Hn. Changed my mind. You're an omnivore."

'I appreciate it, but please don't call me that anymore. I don't want to attract anyone's attention.', he wrote swiftly and showed it to the demon prefect again.

"Hn. Then I won't call you omnivore anymore.", he said strangely respecting the cute boy.

Tsuna was scared that he would hurt the prefects feelings but it didn't seem to hurt Hibari at all. And so, Tsuna smiled out of relief.

At this moment Kyoya realised something.

"..You know what?"

Tsuna pouted cutely and wrote 'what?'

"I'll call you usagi instead and you're mine.", said Hibari with a smirk gracing his face.

Tsuna was blushing lightly and he wrote something into his notebook. Then he teared the page out of the notebook and gave it quickly to Kyoya, who only had half-expected this cute reaction.

Tsuna was running into the school building before Kyoya could even react.

He looked at the page, which Tsuna had given him and smirked.
_______________________________________

BAKA! I'm not yours!

_______________________________________

"Not yet.." he said with a faint smile and continued to patrol the schoolyard.

In school

Tsunas POV

'Holy shi.......p?
.
.
.
That was not a good save and why are so many embarassing things happening to me today? It's so ga- wait a second..it's not called being gay. It's called being fabulous~
.
.
.
Anyway it's not like, that I'm in a fanfiction or anime and some stupid author wanted an all27 fanfiction. Sole did always mentioned that I will always get the all27, but why am I the uke? If it was a normal harem then...wait a second. I'm in a yaoi harem? No wait..but..'

While I was thinking intensively, the time passed very quickly.

'And to sense some kid who is half-naked with a dying will flame... what?'

I examined the flame again. It wasn't a very pure flame. It was more like a mix of storm and sky flames?

Then I looked out of the window and realised something. The sky-storm-flame belonged to my oldest brother Sawada Okoya.

'Well, I think he wouldn't dare to hurt me in school so I won't stop his..hobby..?

...He's running half-naked with dying will flames on his head.

Does it even count as a hobby?

Anyway, where did I heared Okoyas name before?... Okonomiyaki? Nah that would be too funny.'

Noones POV

Now for the rest of the time Tsuna ignored the whole class. Even when he felt very uncomfortable. Who wouldn't, when you were watched on two sides? One by Yamamoto Takeshi and the second Reborn.

When the bell for lunch time chimed, everyone ran to the popular pupils and the normal pupils tried to socialize with them. Tsuna didn't packed a lunch for himself, so he just drew something into his sketchbook.

Yamamoto distanced himself from the other people, who wanted to use him for something and those who like him only for his baseball talents and tried to sneak behind Tsuna.

Tsuna quickly closed his scetchbook as soon as he sensed someone and pouted lightly at the baseball player.

"Ah sorry I didn't mean to do something bad! I was just curious of what you just had drawn.", he told the truth.

'It's ok, but don't fake your smile for other people. Smile only if you want to.', Tsuna wrote on the test papers back, which was just given back a few minutes ago.

Yamamotos eyes widdened for a second.

'So he noticed...'

"Ok, I'll do that.", Yamamoto said with a faint, but true smile.

"And.."

'Yeah?'

"Is it really OK to write on the test paper, which we had just gotten back?", Yamamoto asked not sure if it was right to do that.

'Of course it is! It's just a paper anyway.', he wrote again on the back of the test paper.

'And my test was terrible as expected as well.', he subconsciously added it into his mind.

_______________________________________

I think I'll upload it for now~

The next chapter would most likely be a special chapter.

Leave a comment for improvement and thanks for reading!

And Tsuna is maybe a half-tsundere. ☆~☆

And Okoya is in this chapter included! But now Hijiro is not there :c

Okonomiyaki
          |
Okonomiya
          |
Okonoya
          |
Okoya

Ciao~ ( ^~<) ~♡

[Edit: Baka=Idiot]