-3-

The sun was at the peeking from the horizon and I still haven't slumbered. My eyes were cracked open to the time I was in bed till now. I didn't dare to close them as much as I advised myself that it was all just a dream from last night. There was just a sickening sensation in the pit of my beating heart that didn't wish to continue my nightmare. It was best to avoid to let my eyelids rest. I continued with the repetition of tossing from one side to the other, searching for the comfortable spot. I would as well stop for a drink of water or use the bathroom throughout midnight. I used small tactics like this for erasing the thought of slumber. It worked until now.

The red-orange light of dawn was bright enough to wake my partner, who now clung around my waist. Under the sheets, our legs were tangled. I stood as stiff as a soldier, unaware of what movement to make. My body winced beneath Sangwoo's shifting muscular arms. He roamed his hands toward my chest. He must've felt my beating pulse under his palms. I tried to relieve myself from my horrific fantasy. It's just a dream and this is the real Sangwoo. The Sangwoo that loves you and would never hurt you. My heart collapsed on him. My thumbs experimentally rubbed against his soft skin. Slowly, I received back the loving aura of my partner. 

I felt the dirty blonde's breath puff on my shoulder as he spoke. "Are you ready for your Italian dinner tonight." 

"Yeah." I murmured. 

He pulled me towards his muscular body. But, in a single hand gesture, he was managed to turn me over, facing him. Innocently smiling, I stared at his lustful eyes. His fingers wrapped my tiny wrist, resting it on top of his cheek. It lingered there. "I love you." He stated boldly. "I love you too." I echoed his admiration. Sang's lips kissed my wrist and caressed it with his fingers. 

Soon enough dawn quickly turned into night. The hanging moon above replaced the sun and the sky was painted black with illuminated stars. The city glittered with street signs, buildings were built taller, and tourist had more opportunity to sightsee the appealing cities of Korea. I was stunned on how the ravishing city glowed. Sangwoo's vehicle was going at a fast pace, so I wasn't able to spot the majority of its beauty. Yet, I knew nothing would pass the exquisite Italian restaurant I have been gawking over for a month now. I was fortunate to be visiting a place like that and as Sangwoo as my date. 

The dirty blonde took the key out of the engine, heading out his door. Before my hand was able to reach the handle, the entrance was wide open thanks to Sangwoo. My lover stretched his palm towards me. Embracing it, he pulled me out the high-class car with swiftness. He secured the vehicle then overlapped his arms under mine. I was aware of the attention Sang was grabbing as we strolled to the restaurant. A caught a group of girls batting their eyes and flipping their hair. As well as a grown woman with what had seemed her spouse flirting with Sangwoo from behind. It must've been the way his hair was flicked back, revealing his ungnarled forehead that captures attention. Or was it his draped jacket that wrapped around his muscles? Maybe the erotic cologne he bathed himself in did the job. I wasn't sure if the dirty blonde had regard these actions, but I loathed it. Gripping my arm tighter against my lover we continued walking. 

"I have a reservation for Oh Sangwoo." Spoke the strong voice of Sangwoo to the man on the podium. My chin lifted up glancing at that sign. Each individual letter was washed in a bright gold color that read, Venezia Cucina Italiana. 

"Please follow me, sir." The employee directed me. Sangwoo and I tagged along with the worker until we found our ideal seats. We decided to stay inside since bugs would suck on us out there. The table the employee chose was in the middle of the sea of tables. It was fairly empty, so we didn't mind. A young hetero couple sat across from us followed by a few businessmen dining, a family with two kids and a batch of ladies in their mid-30s in the other corner.