-7-

And that's how I spent it for the next couple of weeks. It was an on and off situation of nightmares. One day a smile would be placed on my face reflecting my dreams. In other days, I would be drench in tears as I had been startled awake. This lead to a series of questions asked by my plum-like Sangwoo. In his most concerning voice, he would ask, Is everything ok? or are you alright? My imbecile mind, of course, replied with a yes. I didn't dare to bother him over something as silly as a nightmare. Well, it was concerning but deep down my gut I knew it was just a phase. 

A pretty long phase to be exact.

My head rested upon the border of the window out the bedroom. The curtains were draped making a slight crevice to peek out at the narrow driveway. I found it funny with the massive amount of cars parked in a cramped line, however, I haven't spotted any neighbor walk out of these apartments. It was a quite neighborhood. No one blasted music off their place nor was there any crime scene committed here. It was just what I was looking for when I moved in with Sangwoo. Ah, yes those early days when I was too shy to commit what I wanted. I identified myself as being the innocent one in the relationship. Therefore, Sangwoo took our relationship slow for 3 years. In springtime, we'd watch flowers bloom in a middle of the day. Our hands embraced each other as we viewed the glimmering sunset. We'd watch the sunset at a park were our heartbeats and the rhythm of the wind was heard. Then in summer, we used to head down to a beach, splashing and bathing ourselves in water. Or how when autumn came we piled ourselves in a coat of dried leaves. Winter was spent inside the house where we pleasured each other for the first time. Our love connection is something like those you see in movies. The type which you wish you would partake in. The only difference is, I am living the fairytale dream! 

Thoughts like these distract me from the reality I'm facing. Sighing, my eyelids steadily close. 

The door creaked open followed by footsteps. Then a voice began. "Yoonbum, baby do you want to go outside? You've been here all day." Opening my eyes, I spotted the blonde Korean's concerned face. His eyebrows were knitted, his smile was turned, and his eye glittered for aid. "I'm sleepy." Mumbled I. "Alrighty then," Sangwoo's mighty arms wrapped themselves from my scrawny body. Lifting me up in one motion, I landed on the bed. 

His thumb pressed my soft cheek. He caressed it for a bit, rubbing his thumb delicately around the side of my face. He stared at me with shimmering eyes and a relaxed face. I stared back, unknowing on what reaction to place. "You're pale." The dirty blonde began softly. I said nothing instead, I just observed how Sangwoo's hand stroked my forehead now. "Hmm, your forehead isn't hot." Whispered he. Then his concerning eyes glanced at me saying, "Do you feel sick?" I hastily shook my head. When my lover wasn't looking I bit my lip. 

Guilt overtook my body. I felt as if I was buried in a blanket of unescaping lies. This blanket must've been a thick one, for I feel like I'm being suffocated. Not only was I guilty of spitting out untrusting facts at Sangwoo but I was too afraid of how our relationship will be affected. If I keep this up who knows how Sangwoo would react. In reality, I knew this falsehood would soon reach to me. Causing me to spill out every word from my shut mouth. However, I feel safe in my own quiet yet horrific world. I rather keep silent than say anything else.

The blonde Korean slipped next to me in bed. With his head laying on his palm he observed me as if I was some type of desert. He licked his lips continuously and laid eyes all over my clothed body. He then settled his hand on my hips and scooted me at his chest. I felt his pulp lips on my forehead a couple of times. I smiled at his kindness. Sangwoo caught my hand and started kissing it as well. I'd like to imagine Sangwoo as a big teddy bear at times. He's so huggable and approachable that it's unbelievable. He's soft from the touch and melts your heart in an instant. But I began to feel a rush of embraces from my lover. They weren't as friendly as they were now. They were now more erotic.  

As Sangwoo nibbled on my cheek he leads my hand further down his body. My heated hand began massaging his muscular figure. Passing his abs, we reached down to his thighs. Sangwoo's hand pressed my hand in order to stroke his thighs. His lips parted from my cheek. Instead, he quietly moaned on the side of his face. Feeling his hot breath against my skin made me tremble. My breath did as well hurried when we finally reached his dented pants. The friction between my hand and his aching erection caused him to groan loudly. 

Next, he slipped both of our hands inside his pants. I watched stupidly at the sexual movements we did. Sangwoo pulled my face next to his. There we kissed passionately. His lips roamed around the rim of mine. I continued the pleasing rhythm. My hand finally met with Sangwoo's cock, but I was distracted with his tongue now inside my mouth. His wet tongue brushed my teeth and my very own tongue. I did too moan a bit. He guided my finger around the tip of his erection underneath his pants. My fingers curled at the touch of his firm pre-cum cock.

 I squinted my eyes. Instead of feeling pleasure, I felt nauseated. Almost like my hand and mouth couldn't take the pressure of my lover's body on me. Yet the other side of me ached for his love. I needed sexual release in order to discharge all of these lies and nightmares. Therefore, I continued stroking his cock as wildly as I could. I shyly entered my tongue inside Sangwoo's mouth. I felt quite possessive hearing his delicious moans. But, once I felt contact between my the blonde Korean's teeth and my sensitive skin I stopped. 

Though this was just a lip bite it reminded me of the horrors of my dreams....

I was in relief as he released. Hastily, I touched my lip and found blood on the tip of my finger. "Wha-" I gasped. It was the rich blood that Sangwoo has been trying to release. It scared me. I glanced up at him. He eerily smirked. Tears flowed like a river through my cheek. I felt like he was going to secure me in his tender arms and apologize. He'll simply wipe the drops of blood. Instead, he stood still like a statue. A sinister grin as he was enjoying the flow of blood dripping. 

My eyes twitched, and my hand escaped his pants and I pulled away from his lips. I left Sangwoo in utter shock. Touching my lip lightly checking that there was no blood. Observing my fingers, there was no sight of any liquid. The dirty blonde stretched out his hand in order to reach my hand. I flinched and moved back. My hand curled up, showing my knuckles. "D-Don't touch me!" Bellowed I. "Don't you ever touch me you fucking monster!" My stern voice echoed the room. It was loud enough to cause Sangwoo to be stunned at my language and action. I bit the inner of my cheek. Crap, what have I done!~