-6-

The stinging sensation of an object slammed into my ribs startled me. My eyes opened, stroking the side of my aching body. I found out that I was rubbing my skin instead of cloth. A variety of pains began to swell. For instance, my head pounded, my scrawny ribs burned, I felt parts of legs swollen, worst of the scent of blood overtook my nose. I tried to make the connections from sleeping peacefully into a bruised man. I lifted my head but I easily suffocated myself with a tight metal collar connecting my neck to a pole. I laid on the dirty floor hopeless. The atmosphere was too dark sight anything, or it was my swollen eyes. I couldn't tell.

I was mortified as I glanced at my bare lanky body. 

"I was afraid for a second you wouldn't wake wake up." Said the familiar eerie voice. My eyes squinted till I found the exact amount of focus. Oh Sangwoo's structure glared down at me. His dark circles were darker than ever, making him appear like a raccoon. The dirty blonde sported his typical clothes, but they were drenched in blood stains. "I'm glad you're awake now, though." His devilish smirk displayed his teeth. I didn't mutter a word. For I trembled at any word I spat would hurt me. 

Observing his murderous features, my eye twitched. The blood dripping from his loose shirt brought me back to my earlier dreams. Yes, I began to connect the pieces from my mind. From his smile to my swollen bruises I had concluded that I've encountered the monstrous Sangwoo. This blonde Korean was far from the one which my body must be laying next to by now. Neither of them shared a common trait. My Sangwoo was a delicate plum who blooms beautifully and gracefully. Meanwhile, this Sangwoo represented a rotten plum with vileness bug peeking out. One bite out of that plum and your soul is his. His reversed counterpart has haunted me, fooling my mind for the past couple days. I despised the fact how he dominated my brain, I needed the real Sangwoo to calm me down. I didn't want to deal with another dilemma with this Sangwoo, not today. 

My head hung from my shoulders. I closed my eyes not daring to meet him in the eye. But Sangwoo kneeled and flicked my chin towards him. "Why so down, huh?" He spoke harshly. My furrowed eyebrows wrinkled my forehead. It was hard not to imagine my Sangwoo acting so undisciplined like this. Giving up, I stared at the endless hole of his brown eyes. The dirty blonde lifted his hands approaching my neck. I flinched until I realized he released me from the choking collar. Once my neck was freed, I felt the rush of air back into my lungs. Before I was able to sigh in relief, Sangwoo gripped my feet and wrenched me to another corner of the place. My body bumped into sharp objects slicing parts of my skin. He pushed my back against a wall and my legs ran loose. I realized his tight grip left a mark.

"I'm stunned how you're not even making noises." He lifted his body off the ground, disappearing into the darkness. "You would be usually bitching by now." 

My eyes glanced around myself. The floor must've been damp from some type of liquid and it reeked of some stench. My gag reflexes were strong on this one. Sangwoo appeared back with a small blade between his fingers. His knees bent on top of the filthy floor next to me. He took my wrist gently into his hands. His sinister eyes observed me and so did I. It was a moment until he brought my hand to his lips. Feeling his pulp lips against my skin was quite tender for him. Not as much as what he was going to do next, though. The blade struck my wrist. Sangwoo parted a bit of my skin apart. Then his eyes glared up at me again as he licked the running blood. 

My wristed bulged in a stingy pain and his lips weren't curing me. It was sickening how his mouth sucked the blood off. I jerked my head away. He must've adored the softness of my wrist by the way his tongue licked it. I wasn't sure if I was hearing things but I heard a slight moan escape from his lips. Without my notice, I felt the sharp blade cut through more of my wrist. "Ow." Hissed I. Sangwoo repeated the process with the other bleeding skin. 

In one of his licks, my loose mouth blurted out. "I'm not afraid of you. "My cocked head rested on my shoulder. Sangwoo ceased the licking routine. His fiery eyes darted at me. "You're not?" Asked he in a surprised tone. My brows furrowed, wishing I have not blurted that out. My teeth carved my lips. Then the dirty blonde began to sinisterly chuckle, bowing his head as he did so. "I never said you needed to be afraid of me." The ruthless man landed back on his feet. He disappeared back into the dark.  

I stared down at my bloody wrist. The carvings on my skin appeared to take a form of a heart. It'd seemed nice until I noticed how red and bulgy my wrist was. Nevertheless, I was more frightened in what Sangwoo would appear with next. 

"You're quite retarded, no offense." I heard him. "It's like you're trying to test my limits." Sangwoo appeared carrying a bat. This wasn't a wooden bat I had figured. No, it shined and reflected my trembling fear. It was a metal bat. But before I was able to react Oh Sangwoo slammed the metal figure across my face. 

In a steadily way, I saw the blood flow through my mouth. As well did I feel the cool touch of the bat over my cheek. I heard some type of crack on my skull as I fell on the concrete floor. My shaggy bangs blocked the majority of my face. Yet, my mouth brutally continued leaking the red liquid. I laid there, cowardly staring at this vicious figure possessing the body of my lover. 

My eyelids gradually opened. My vision was invited with the familiar wrinkled blankets. I continuously blink making until my sight ceased to blur. I sighed in relief noticing that I had returned to the real world. "Time to wake sleeping beauty." Sangwoo, my Sangwoo, walked in our room. "You've been sleeping for more than 7 hours, you're scaring me!" Smirked he as he approached near me. Feeling his palms skimming through my hair I mirrored his smile. "Is everything alright?" The blonde Korean asked.

I nodded my head, purposefully lying~