-12-

Everyday, hour, minute, second, my mind projects the heinous vivid images from that afternoon. To their bruised covered bodies to their thunderous shouts, I still remember it clearly. My body weakens in sorrow and in deep regret just recalling to that time. It has gotten to the point that it doesn't haunt me, yet, it has devoured my soul. I frown my lips as I begin to shift between the sheets. I faced the nightstand, my eyes fixated on the house's phone.

There it was, the solution

As insane as it sounds, I could easily report a crime committed by Sangwoo to the police. Hopefully, the investigators would gather enough evidence to prove the crime. As precise as a strand of dirty blonde hair or as broad as the weapon hiden between the crevices of the house, dripping its blood away, it would take anything to find the true murder. Ha, I can't believe my own demented mind wishes for the same man who I loved for 3 years, to be accussed of murder. I dug my fingers on my hair as I began to chuckle as a mad man. "Do you wanna die?" I asked myself. It would be hazardous as a man as fit with muscles like Sangwoo would initially kill me, a scrawny one, without overthinking it. However, he wouldn't do such a despicable thing. Right?

Yet, there it stood. The polished white cellphone of the house, untouched by anyone in years. It was eagered for me to call. To complain this irrational pain I've felt that has stricken my heart unmerciless and the slaughter which my lover may have caused. "It's just a call." I repeated like a broken record. My thin fingers steadily reached over the phone. I bit my lip knowing that the phone was below my trembled hand. My fingers wrapped around the cellphone. My eyelids closed as I breathes deeply, allowing the air to pass through my unrelaxed lungs. Once I exhaled, my hand was about to pick up the phone up but I stopped hearing the door creaking open.

My head jerked to the entrance of the bedroom, letting my hands rest underneath the covers. "Come on babe, I made breakfast." The blonde Korean curled his lips. "I-I'll b-be there." My quivering voice spoke. I watched as my boyfriend walked towards ny direction and leaned down with his lips parted. "I love you." He whispered softly before kissing me. His lips roamed around mine for few seconds, then he left the room.

I sighed turning to the phone. I guess you can wait~