-11-

My mind blanked with my still hands resting on the table with empty plates, thinking. He was my dearest lover. Doubtful if there is any connection between us anymore. His unusual sense is what I have had been envisioning through my sleep. I kept avoiding them by tossing and turning as well as begging for his sweet pleasant tone to secure me. Telling me in his content voice that it's all a dream, it's made up and he'll never do such thing. My imbecile-self trusted every word he spat out. Clinging on his shoulder like an idiot I am now, hoping he'll protect me from the danger of this world. Surprisingly enough, the danger of this world is the same man I've loved 3 years ago. The same man who I am now doubting about and the same man sleeping beside me every night. 

It's him, Sangwoo. The one who my dreams have warned about his eerie appearance has come to reality. 

This leads me to whether continuing the sickening love of ours or for once break free from the only human who actually loves me. I bit my numb lip.

"Taking a bath?" Sangwoo's voice asked. My head jerked towards him. The blonde Korean exposed is broad muscular chest which water ran through his abs. He covered his lower half with a short tha reached his knees. "Uh," My hand reeach over my neck and scratched. "Y-Yeah, let me wash these dishes first." I stood back on my feet. Although they were numb from sitting, I made an effort to walk over the empty plates. But I tipped over, my face turned to floor as I squinted my eyes. Luckily, I didn't tumble on the floor for Sangwoo had his arms around me firmly. "I'll take care of the plates, Bum." His arms lifted my scrawny body to him. He released his hands. "Do you think you'll walk correctly to the bathroom? I could help you." The muscular Korean's hands was about to touch my waist, until I spoke. "No, I'll be fine. My legs are just numb." I dawdled towards the bathroom dragging myself as I had my hand on the wall, catious not to trip.

With the balmy limpid water filling the tub, I began to strip my clothes. Brushing my fingers across my lean shoulders, I noticed how frozen I was. It made sense after what I've witnessed earlier today. I frowned at the thought of the victims again. I sighed, dipping my bare scrawny self into the body of water. Once fully in, my head rested on the wall. I curled my toes and shifted my body for more comfort. My eyelids close. I felt the heat of the water swaying from my body, hugging me like a blanket. Probably the best blanket ever. It distracted me from the cruel and eerie reality I am facing. Opening my eyes i glanced at the clear water. My hands swooped the water with my palms. I washed my face with its warmth. I repeated the step but my eyes were fidgeting causing my vision to see red oozing blood instead of water. "Ahh!" I splashed the blood away. As if it was on a film, it mysteriously dissolved into water. 

I ran out the tub, dressing myself as fast as possible.  As much as I avoided it, I wished to sleep. I wish to sleep wanting this whole situation be a silly dream or I was being video tapped for a prank show which Sangwoo would be laughing in the other room with directors. Anything, anything but this reality I wanted to face. 

Anything~