(the zombie song)

Zombie reader x crush
(two shot) part 1

(Y/n)= your name
(h/c)= hair color
(e/c)= eye color
(s/c)= skin color
(f/c)= favorite color
(c/n)=Crush name

This story happens when a zirus got out and it doesn't matter how you die you'll come back as a zombie except if your brain is damaged. So I'm going to make a story about you being a zombie and end up falling in love with your crush who is alive.
( (y/n): but what if I already heard the song before? Me:well then you already understand what's going on then.... Anyway lets begin the story! )

Our love story, could be kind of gory, far from boring.
We'd meet at a post-apocalypse.
The sounds of groans and grunts could be heard as the undead were slowly walking, or crawling around. Among the undead a girl/boy zombie were walking with others.This zombie has wild,untamed short/long (h/c) hair and one foggy (e/c) while the other one was missing. And was wearing a torn  up (outfit choice). What once was (s/c) skin was now a light grey with a bite mark on their left/right arm and a bit of torn flesh here and there.  While roaming around at a post stop that was abandoned with a few zombies around it when you suddenly heard a gun shot go off. It had caught you and the other zombies attention, so you started to head towards the noise that wasn't to far away. ( me: uh oh someone wasn't being careful~)
When you arrived with the others, you had spotted (c/n) trying to get some more supplies before leaving with their group.
Yeah, I'd be slowly walking in a group stalking you, you'd be the only man alive, that I could not resist.
Then all of your friends, they'd try to kill us. But only because they'd be jealous, that our love is deeper than Edward and Bella's.
When you spotted (c/n) you suddenly didn't have an urge to take a bite of their delicious flesh, but instead you had this urge to protect them for the other zombies and keep them alive. But suddenly a bullet had missed you by an inch, the sudden gun shot caused you to break from your daydream about (c/n) and stumbled back a bit. You look and see a gun pointed directly at you. It was a girl/boy with (s/c) skin,short/long (h/c) hair and had (e/c) eyes somewhere deep inside you feels like you know this person from somewhere. But how can you remember or feel anything when your undead? The girl/boy is still pointing the gun at you, then slowly asks, "hold on.....(y-y/n).....i-is that y-you?" Suddenly flashes of you and this girl/boy showed up in you head! It was your crush (c/n)!
If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain.
I'd just want your heart, yeah, I'd want your heart.
I'd just want your heart, yeah, oh. (2x)
'Cause I want you...
While you were still in thought you didn't see (c/n)'s group drag her/him away to an abandoned​ apartment to get away from the zombies. Once you finally snapped out of it you realize that (c/n) and her/his group were gone!
( to be continued...)