Nightmare

has a little gore and if you don't like then don't read

They're coming, creeping from the corner.
And all I know is that I don't feel safe.
  You suddenly wake up and noticed that you're laying in a long empty hallway but what really caught your attention was the all the blood that was on the pale white torn up walls, the old chipped away black and white checkered floor.
You quickly sit up and look around to see if you can find out where you are, but all you found out was that there was no pictures on the walls or windows.
  But what you didn't notice was the feeling that something seemed wrong.
I feel the tapping on my shoulder,
I turn around in a alarming state.
   You suddenly felt something tap your shoulder. Alarmed at the sudden touch you quickly turn around to see that....there was nothing there but the empty hallway behind you.
But am I losing my mind?
  I really think so...
Not a creature in sight
But what you don't know is that
My breathing gets faster, and so does my heartbeat
  You get up and quickly run off, too scared to just sit there, so you quickly enter a room and shut the door behind you. But you suddenly hear a noise of something.. eating? Just a few feet behind you. You slowly turn around and what you saw shocked you.... It was the dead bodies of your friends and family that were all either torn up, half eaten, missing parts, or bleeding to death but in the middle off all this was a monster that was hunched over eating away at something. That something you saw was your crush, being torn apart and eaten. Tears started to slowly form as you hope that this is all a dream and hope for it to be over quickly.
I wish this was over,      I wish that this was all a dream but
I created a monster,       a hell within my head
Nowhere to go, I'm out on my own!
Oh I'm so scared.
  You tried to get out quietly but found that the door was locked. You slowly slide down to your knees as you noticed the monster didn't seem to know that you were there, as you silently cried.
I created a monster,       a beast inside my brain
Nowhere to go, I'm not on my own, My mind impaired to wake me from my nightmare!
  Wait, something doesn't feel right.        No, something seems wrong
And I've been feeling this way (oh that's too bad), for far too long...
Looking up you noticed that the monster had finished eating and was staring right at you, You noticed that the monster was you. No - it can't be, it was more demonic and insane-looking.
  As the monster jumped at you, you quickly move out of the way as the monster jumps past you and breaks the door down, crashing into the wall. As fast as you can, you start running away as the monster slowly starts to get back on its feet. After a while you start to feel your vision blur; you feel colder as you start to feel older, hen suddenly collapse to the ground as the monster is catching up to you. You yell at the darkening sky, 
"Please can anybody save me from myself?"
As my vision gets blurred,
my skin's getting colder. Appearing young, while I'm growing older.
I collapse to the floor and scream:
"Can anybody save me from myself?"
   I created a monster,    a hell within my head
Nowhere to go, I'm out on my own
Oh I'm so scared
(oh, oh I'm so scared)