This is gospel

ok so I'm making this one for my friend therareblackemo and also cause I LOVE this song! So anyway I hope you love it :D Also this story is a sad one so if you don't like that then don't read.
(y/n)= your name
(n/n)= nick name
(f/c)= favorite color
(c/n)= crushes name
(f/f)= favorite flower
italicized= flashback
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in a permanent slumber
Beep...Beep...Beep fills the room along with the pitter patter of the rain hitting against the window and after awhile slight footsteps are heard from the hallway as it footsteps come closer the louder they get till they stop. The door is slowly opened and the person walked inside and pulls up a chair next to the bed and sadly stares at the person on the bed......that person is you (y/n) and you've been in the hostipal for almost a year in a coma.
Assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories
The person that entered the was a boy/girl named (c/n) and they've been visting you almost every day. They've visted you so much that the look at him/her and know who he/she is visting in the hostipal. He/she looks around the room and sees a vase full of (f/c) (f/f) that they bring once a week then they look besided you and see the "get well soon" balloons and cards along with a few stuff animals of different colors and sizes. After a couple of minutes he/she gently takes your hand and tears start to appear in their eyes while they try to hold them back and say, "H-hey (y/n)...I know you m-might not be able to hear me...b-but I want to say I'm so s-sorry this happened to you b-because of me" they closed their eyes and rest their head on your hand think of how this all happened.
Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

Today was a clear sunny day, the birds are singing,flowers are blooming and today a certain boy/girl named (y/n) was going to vist your boy/girlfriend named (c/n). But what (y/n) didn't know that today was gonna have a dark turn to it. After (y/n) arrived at their boy/girlfriend's house you opened the door and was about to call out to (c/n) but heared a strange noise coming from upstairs and noticed the clothes scattered across the floor. "n-no please let this be a p-prank" you whispered to yourself with tears in your eyes as you silently and slowly made your way upstairs towards (c/n) room. When you arrived infront of (c/n) door you then slowly open it and look inside to see that (c/n) was ontop/underneath a guy/girl that you don't know. You started to cry harder and said/shouted, "(C-c/n) how could you?"/"So this is how you repay me!" then ran out of the room as (c/n) pushes/gets off the guy/girl and quickly throw on their clothes and chased after you while shouting, "(Y/N) WAIT IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" Hearing this you stopped and turned to face (c/n) with tears in your eyes and said/shouted back, "N-not what I think but you were just sleeping with someone b-behind my back (c/n)."/"N-NOT WHAT I THINK!? I THINK WHAT IT IS THAT YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME (C/N)!" While agruing with (c/n) you didn't notice a car speeding towards you till it was to late and the last thing (c/n) you say was, "It's over! I hate you!" All that was heard that day was a crash and (c/n) shouting out at the top of their lungs and the car didn't stop.
The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues
conspire against the odds
But they haven't seen the best of us yet
The sky turned cloudly as (c/n) was on their knees next to your still body on the ground and they start to cry and shout at the sky as it started to rain, "WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN! THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME (Y/N)! SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE PLEASE!" (C/n) starts to cry harder as they recalled that day. After awhile a doctor walked in and looks at (c/n) and feels terrible for the news he's gonna tell (c/n) about you. "Excuse me sir/mam but I have so terrible news about (y/n)" said the doctor while slowly walking over to the crying (c/n).
If you love me let me go
'Cause these words are knives that often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart
"I'm sorry to say this but you have to let (y/n) go. He/she is not gonna make it so it's better to say your last goodbyes" said the doctor as he pats (c/n) shoulder then leaves (c/n) alone to say his/her goodbyes. Hearing this broken (c/n) heart even more and wish they never had cheated on cause then this wouldn't have happened but (c/n) could speak a word and cried more and was shaking badly with their face burried in the bed sheets as they grip your hand. After a three hours the beeping was cut off and the day seemed to turn darker for (c/n) as they were tearing themself up inside for causing all of this.

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

(And that's it so if you liked please comment and request for a song)