Left Behind

Notes: (Y/N)= your name
"italicize"= victim talking
and that's about also sorry for the long delay I've been busy with school. But since I'm on summer break I'll upload once in awhile or if I get some request for a song. But other than that I hope you like this story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone please stat in you seats.
The show will begin momentarily.

You would never understand what happened to me....The HOrRoR.....what's lurks beneath the shadows of "ReMOrSe".... but you wouldn't know..... but because of what they did I will make them repay for those who may end up here like me.....so I decided to make today a judgment day for HiM.
   Oh...your awake! You must be wondering, "Wait what are you talking about? What do you mean repay or make a judgment day?"
"Who are you? Also what's going on!" HehEhe Well let me tell you the tale about what going on. Also I'm (Y/N) the (animal), and I'll tell you in a song.

Behold the horrors, they lurk beneath the shadows of remorse. 

You wouldn't know of course, but I forced a new judgment day.

On this day, you will repay your respects to all that may lurk in between your mind and mankind.

So have a seat and be afraid, fears about to commence the final ritual one body is all we need for this to be complete, and when the day begins to take form you won't be leaving those doors.

You'll only live with us inside the darkness as we tear you up inside.

I see that you're shaking. "Why are you telling me these things!?" HehEhe
Well that's all because of what HE did to us. So my friends and I can leave and be free.

I WAS LEFT BEHIND!

ALL THIS TORTURE WILL UNWIND.

I WAS NEVER ALL THAT KIND.

IF YOU WERE TO REWIND, THEN YOU WOULD FIND I WAS LEFT BEHIND!

Aww looks like new friend ran away~ If you think I won't find you in this little game of hide and (KiLl) seek then you're mistaken.

TAKE YOUR TURN TO RUN AND HIDE, I WILL CATCH YOU ALL THE TIME!

THIS NIGHT NO LONGER SHINES, YOUR TEARS DIVINE, YOU'LL NOW BE MINE!

Well since you're in the office lets play a new game, all you got to do is survive till 6am. But if my friends and I get to you....we'll show you your new OuTFit.

Behold the terrors, you won't believe what I have done to you.

I've made it look brand new, oh how cute.

But don't digress, I'm the ringmaster you see. In this horror game you'll flee.

I take up every shadow, believe me.

Now, have a seat and grab your light.

Tears begin to run you dry.

But darkened thoughts are the commond grounds I give myself to be complete.

Be as it may, our courtesy remains, so we offer you our darkest passion.

Take off that blindfold that heals and reveal your soul that dies!

Oh so its seems that you got catch. Well it was nice having you, but it's time to get your OuTFit on. At least you know why we're doing this. All because my friends and I have the same problem! But for me... I WAS LEFT BEHIND!