Chapter Two {Ians P.O.V}

I started walking back towards my house when my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number, so I answered assuming it was Joji. "H-hello?" Joji stuttered,"Hey Joji." I smiled to myself, he actually cares about me... Or else he would've forgotten and not called at all.

"Oh thank god. For a second I thought about that you would've given me a fake number, really.." You can hear the relief,"Why would I do that to such a cute guy like you?" 'Did I really say that? Apparently...' he laughed nervously,"I guess you can think that. But they're some cunts out there in the world who do that."

"Yeah, but I'm no asshole. Well, I'm not an asshole that much." I walk up to my driveway, trying to open the door only to find it locked and I didn't have my keys with me today, I'm fucking smart."Shit..." I thought I mumbled,"Something wrong?" Joji asked concern in his voice.

"Um, not really. I forgot my keys to my house." I sigh sliding down my door. "Oh, that sucks. You can stay over at my house for the weekend?" I heard tapping in the background, he must be nervous,"That'd be fucking great actually, thanks, Joji." I could see him smiling,"No problem, anything for a friend. I can walk to your house to accompany you because my phone can't take this much data." He called me his friend,"Uh, yeah sure. Meet you here, I'll text you the address."

"Okay, see you in a while," I responded with an mhm. Then he hung up.

Ian: So the address is 8965 South Springwood Street.

{A/N Fake address, maybe idfk.}

Joji: okay, you don't live too far which is good lol on my way c:

Ian: Okay, see ya when you get here =)

~Twenty Three minutes later~

I heard footsteps coming up to me, I looked up from my phone," Thanks again for letting me stay over." I smile up at him,"No problem," he said panting,"Did you run here?" I grinned, he ran here for me? Wow. He blushed, so fucking adorable," Y-yeah I did, heh, I was just excited I guess." I chuckled a bit standing up,"That's adorable. You're so cute, Joji." He was avoiding my eye contact.

"Let's go." He says starting to walk the other way, shit. I started following after him, catching up by his side, he put his earbuds in, should I have not said that? Fuck, he hates me. I looked around, it was silent except for the sound of our footsteps, plus no one was around either.

I looked back to see if anyone was outside at least, there was only a truck in the distant. Is everyone dead or what the hell?

Joji started to fucking cross without even looking, he was just to concentrated on his phone,"George!" I picked him up by his torso, tripping over the curb, landing on the sidewalk, as the truck was only a minute away from hitting him. "Are you trying to kill yourself," I watch as the truck goes by, still holding him.

He was shaking.

I stood up with him, he wasn't moving he was shaking vigorously,"Joji?" Is he crying?

"I-Ian...I-I-..Thank you," He let out a shaky breath, he is indeed crying.

I hugged him, so fucking tight. Just as if I let go he'd fall into nothingness but darkness.

{A/N I know that original but fuck it and fuck you... Jkjk I love you stop pls come back stay}

He hugged back with the same strength. "I'm sorry... Lets-Lets just go." Joji mumbled into my shoulder,"Why are you sorry?" I was fucking confused,"For... Crying and being w-weak and- stupid for not looking and-" I interrupted him before he can even start thinking that shit.

"First, you're not weak, you're just scared, you're crying out of fear. I would be too if I almost got hit. Second, you're not stupid, lot's of people do it, you should've looked first is all. You don't have to be sorry. Just pay attention is all." He looked at me with teary eyes and an emotionless face.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. Staring at each other. Enjoying the embrace.

It started to rain slightly, I looked up at the clouds. "We should get going." He nodded and we let go of each other, the warmness turning into coldness.

I checked the time on my watch and it was eleven-forty eight p.m. almost midnight.

Lightning cracked through the sky followed by thunder. "We should hurry before it starts pouring," I say grabbing Jojis hand, walking faster.

When we got to his apartment complex it started to rain harder.

"Good thing, we made it back in time," Joji says with a little cute laugh.

"Yeah, a good thing." I took detail into his house. It was not too small but it was okay. It was sort of a mess but I mean my house isn't perfect either.

"I'll sleep on the couch you can have my bed," Joji says yawning, and flopping on the sofa.

"Dude no, you have your bed and I'll sleep on the couch. And I'm not going to argue about it because it is your bed and I'm not taking it over." I say giving him a glare.

"Well, I don't think it's fair. After all, you are my guest so, you should sleep on my bed since I'm allowing it." He said trying to give me a stern glare but failed miserably.

"But I'm not going to take the offer. So you can sleep on your bed."

"And I'm not going to listen."

Is he trying to be stubborn, this is childish.

"Yeah, okay then I see." I walk over to the couch and pick him up bridal style.

"Dude what the fuck." He says with a yelp. "I'm not going to fuckin' play games Joji." I grinned at him. "Well did you have to fulfill your fantasy by picking me up and taking me to my bed." I felt the heat rise up to my face, "Shut up cunt," I dropped him down on his bed.

"Yeah whatever, night Ian," Joji said as I walked out of the room,"Night Joji."

Today fucked me up. I need to go stab some cunts.

I waited an hour before leaving the house.

I mean it when I say stab. I need to 'fulfill' myself. So I don't snap.

{A/N Fuck, should I fucking continue}