Chapter Aids {Joji's P.O.V}

{A/N I will get coffee soon, I promise, I will write until I'm shoving wired hangers in my ear and ripping out my brain. Ka-Chigga my nigga, I'll never do that again. Damn boi, he fucks me up everytime I search for a fucking picture. Tell me are you a Idubbbz person FilthyFrank Person Anything4views Person Maxmoefoe Person or HTB Person? Or other?}

I felt warm and cozy, I felt like I could sleep the rest of my life away.

I didn't feel cold not even wet, anymore. I drowsily opened my eyes and sat up. I was in my room in my bed. I found my clothes were on top of me, they were warm. I lifted the blanket off of me, they were warm like they were out of the dryer. I was only in my boxers.

I was confused. Did I sleep walk and take off my clothes? Maybe... Ian undressed me?

I got on the warm clothes and walked out to the hallway," Ian?" I called out his name looking down the hallway. "Yeah?" I heard him call from the living room. I walked in there he was on his phone,"Did you uh... U-undress me?" I tugged the bottom of my shirt nervously. 

The awkwardness was very uncomfortable. 

"Y-yeah... I didn't look or do anything like-like that I promise. I just took your clothes and dried them, that is it." He wasn't lying. I can tell by his body language.

"It's fine I guess, I believe you." I felt self-conscious. 

"You guess? It isn't fine if you just guess so. I'm sorry." Ian said turning off his phone. Looking at me. 

"It's-It's okay." I sighed. "It seems to be bothering you, do you want to talk about it?" Ian asked. 

"Um not really but thanks." He nodded,"I understand."

I stood there awkwardly. It sounded like it was still raining outside. 

"What do you wanna do while we wait till it stops raining?" I looked over to him. 

 He shrugged,"We can watch something or talk." 

"I'm not sure what there would be to talk about... And nothing really interesting is ever on."

I said walking over to the couch sitting on the opposite end from him. 

"There is always something to talk about. There is always something on a person's mind." He said. 

"That is true, really. What do you want to talk about then?" I turned my body to him, sitting crisscrossed. 

"Well, I've been wondering. Why do you live alone?" He asked me.

"I don't really like living with people, really." 

"Don't you get lonely, though?" 

"Mn... Sometimes... But- I mean like, I don't like being alone often but I like to have my own personal place." I replied honestly. "That is understandable. Does your parents or friends visit you or talk to you at least?" He asked turning his body slightly with one leg over the other.

"Only my friend Max, but my parents... No." 

"Why don't your parents talk to you, or even at least visit? That's kind of fucked up." He said. 

"I'm... I'm not really sure... I never put much thought into it." I zoned, out staring at nothing in particular. "The last time I saw them was after an argument... Maybe that's what caused it." He nodded slowly.

"What did you fight about?" I knew he was going to ask that, I'm not sure how but I felt it. 

"My existence and money and jobs and school, just typical complaining. I snapped at them and they snapped back so it was pretty messy... I..I would rather not talk about it." I didn't want to get into a depressing talk and waste time. "Oh... Well if you ever feel comfortable to talk about it I'd always like to listen and help you through problems or anything, really." I nodded.