Chapter Ka-Chow {Jojis P.O.V}

{A/N Should I stop with the chapter names lmao. I can always change them to please you, not in a gay way but---~---okay.}

 I woke up in a comfy and warm embrace. I looked to see Ian and I are cuddling. It didn't surprise me at all because I remember falling asleep with him, and the fact that who wouldn't want to cherish the moment and cuddle a guy who they supposedly have a huge major gay crush on by now. 

I lifted my head to look at the digital clock beside the bed, it was eleven forty-four a.m. and in my opinion, that's too fucking early. I thought about how me and him were supposed to hang out all day today, then again this is hanging out to me, I snuggled into Ian's chest.

I looked up at his sleeping face, he looked like he was in heaven but hell at the same time. I didn't blame him, sleep was heavenly and life was hell. I would sleep my life away if I could. 

He was still sleeping peacefully, I stretched over on top of him trying to get off the bed. 

He stirred in his sleep, opening those lovely eyes of his. "What are you doing?" He asked in a groggy morning voice. I felt heat rise to my face,"Um... T-trying to get out of bed?" I say still hovering over his body. He sleepily smiled,"Are you sure about that?" Really Ian? This early you have to start this you faggot? "Yeah, I'm sure faggot now go back to sleep or some shit."

I got off of him and made my way to the kitchen and started the coffee maker and put the coffee shit in and pour water in it. 

{A/N I haven't made coffee in my entire life so if that's wrong then fuck my logic} 

I didn't know if Ian wanted coffee or not or if he even liked coffee. I started walking back to the bedroom. I opened the door and Ian was looking around like he lost something,"Did you lose something?" I asked standing in the doorway,"Yeah, my glasses." He sounded annoyed. 

"Maybe they fell off and slid under the nightstand?" I said getting on my hands and knees looking and feeling around. I was correct, they were under there. I grabbed them and stood up horribly putting them on Ian's face, he laughed a bit and mumbled thanks,"So I was wondering if you wanted coffee since I'm making some?" I offered. He shook his head adjusting his glasses,"No, but thanks. I'm not really a coffee guy." I nodded. 

"Well do you want breakfast? Or we can go out and get breakfast and do whatever we're going to do. I hope you didn't forget you offered to hang out all day, yesterday at the cafe." 

He stretched getting up,"I do remember. We can go out and eat, I will pay." he said going out the bedroom door. I just accepted that. I didn't really have much money, my parents are paying for my apartments rent and utilities and that is the deal since I paid to get into college they have to pay for my apartment.

"Hey Joji," I looked up at Ian who was standing in the hallway," could I take a shower man?" He asked. I nodded,"Do you want to borrow some clothes? I might have a shirt that is your size for you. I'm not sure about pants, though, and you can borrow some boxers." I said heading to my small closet, grabbing a big gray sweater. I threw it at Ian and headed to my dresser grabbing him boxers throwing them at him as I passed by going to the kitchen.

 I turned off the coffee maker, since it was done, and opened the cabinet and got my mug. I pour the coffee into the mug going to the fridge, to find no creamer. I sighed and grabbed the milk and poured it into the coffee watching the colors dance. I put sugar in it and stirred it. 

I took a sip from the mug. It was alright. I grabbed the handle of the mug making sure not to spill it walking very slowly to the living room,"Hey Joji, where do you keep your comb or brush or whatever you use." Ian asked with only a towel covering his wet body, I felt myself blush,"Um well it's in the uh third drawer on the right." I kept staring at his beautiful but also hot body, wet. Images flashed in my head and I didn't want to think of that shit. "Thanks." He said going back to the bathroom. I just had to look at that ass, and I swear I saw him smirk. Did he notice? Fuck.