Chapter Ayylien Lmao {Jojis P.O.V}

{A/N End my fucking life. But don't end yours. You're all worth it, we  promise.}

I sat in the corner of my room on my bed, knees huddled up to my chest. I waited for him for hours. I knew he wasn't like that. Even though he is a stranger, but I let him into my home. So I just had to trust him right?

I heard the front door click open, soon followed by footsteps. I walked out cautiously just in case it wasn't him. "Joji? Are you awake?" I heard Ian. It made me feel better that he came back. It left me confused why he left in the middle of the night.

"Yeah," I say coming out from the hallway. "Ian... Why'd you leave?" I say looking up at his tired eyes. "Oh, I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk. I had to clear my mind, I guess I lost track of time. My bad," He says laughing a bit,"Why are you awake? I'm sorry if I worried you."

"That's understandable, and it's okay. I just woke up to get a drink and noticed you were gone and... Yeah..." He nodded,"Sorry again. I promise I won't do it again." I nodded.

We stood there in an awkward silence. 

"Well," I cleared my throat,"We can talk about it tomorrow and go to sleep now... If you want?" He shifted his weight to one foot to the other,"We don't have to talk about it tomorrow. It's fine, nothing serious. And you look really tired, so I suggest sleep would be better at this time right now." 

I thought of what he said for awhile. "What if that isn't true. What if it is serious?" I know I should've just respected his privacy and go to bed but, it has me worried. That can mean many things.

"It isn't, its-its just about curiosity, y'know? Like how was earth decades ago? Was it more alive or was it dead? Just thoughts and crap." He said really into thought. 

"Oh... Well, I'm trusting you that you're being honest so I'll keep that in mind about you." He smiled. 

"Okay. Good night I guess Joji." He yawned flopping on the couch, I left to the hall closet real quick and got him a blanket. I through it at him,"Night Ian." I walked back to my room.

I still didn't like the fact he was sleeping on the couch. Then I got a brilliant idea. 

I waited a few minutes planning what I was going to do. It might seem gay but- Hello? I'm letting a hot ass stranger sleep in my house that I barely know- well because he was locked out of his house but still. 

I got up from my bed, going into the living room where Ian is.  He was still up on his phone so eh? 

I got on my knees and laid my head on his stomach until he said something.

He moved his phone out of his sight and looked at me,"What is it?"He asked turning off his phone and putting it on the coffee table.

I felt nervous now that I was doing this,"Sleep with me. N-not like that but. Just lay and sleep in my bed- with me." I said not really paying attention to my words- because that sounded like I was forcing him. 

He smiled,"Okay. Want me to check under the bed and in the closet for monsters? Is that why?" 

"DickFag, I'm not scared I just want you to sleep in my bed, with me." I flicked his forehead.

He chuckled,"So, how do you like it 'dick fag' up the ass?" I blushed images coming into my mind.

"W-why-No-Stop-Why even bring that up, just..." I covered my face from embarrassment,"...Faggot..." I mumbled into my palms.

"I'm just joking around Joji, I know what you mean jeez. Come on." Ian said getting up, holding out his hand helping me up. 

"It's kind of a mess so sorry, but-" I yawned,"I'm too lazy." He chuckled and grinned, god just fuck me up with your cuteness. 

"Same here dude," Ian said looking around my room. I'm going to go to sleep with someone I barely know, but who wouldn't want to sleep with someone who they thought was cute and hot and fuck, okay normal people wouldn't but some would.

"Do you want to sleep by the wall or?" I say kicking dirty clothes that are on the floor out of the way. "I'll sleep in the open so you don't fall off. Since it is a... Twin sized bed." You could see the faint blush on his cheeks, awe cute,"Well we can just... Um... Sleep back to back so it won't be awkward?" I suggested.

He shook his head,"Lets-Lets just cuddle up to e-each other I guess...?" He rubbed the back of his arm looking down to the side. 

"Okay, that's fine with me," I say getting into bed, awkwardly.  

Ian took off his shoes and joined soon after. It was extremely awkward. Even a 1000 degree knife couldn't cut through it. It was that awkward. 

{A/N Am I trendy or what? I'll go home.}

 I was growing more tired and more tired. My eyes closing, I turned on my side and put my arm on Ian's stomach. Not even aware of this as I close my eyes sleep enduring me, I felt Ian shift and put his arms around me. Holding me.

I felt safe and warm.

I felt loved. 

{A/N there might be a trippllllleeee upload. Okay I'll go fucking die somewhere else. But tell me, am I fucking you up or nah?}