Chapter ... {Ian's P.O.V}

{Kill me. I accidently deleted everything. I can't restore it. I hate myself}

{That is my window. It wasn't really raining so I edited rain shit in the window to make it seem like it, I'm fake but ka-chigga and ka-chow}

{I took that photo of the park where I am. I edited it to make it better. The tree was beautiful to me so I took it and it made me inspired for this chapter, that was gay. If you see it on DeviantArt then yeah hi, MingoTheCat okay I'll leave bye.}

 I've learned a lot about Joji. He is unique, he is like a star in the universe, different than others and he shines the brightest. But I also learned that star, my star, wants to burn out and turn into nothing. My Joji has depression. I don't want him to burn out and decay. I want him to keep shining, to keep living.

 I learned he is lonely, which is good... Well, I'm not sure if I want to kill him anymore... He is just too... Nice... Cute... Just a new galaxy different than all the others, unique but dark colors fighting with each other but go together well. 

I sighed, this is why you shouldn't get attached, Ian. We were still at Denny's, savoring each other's existence. 

"You okay?" Joji asked me. I watched as the glass of water sweated. The water sliding down slowly,"Yeah just thinking about you and how you're my universe." I said not even realizing I just fucking said that. "I-in a friendly way..." I looked up at him feeling embarrassed. 

"Oh... That's nice..." He looked down, I can see him smiling. I felt my heart beat in my chest. It felt like a thousand colors of joy and love exploded inside me. 

{Gay, ik. Isn't that what you wanted :>}

"Ian... You're really nice... Thank you. I mean it, no one... No one ever does anything with me like this." Joji said looking up. 

"Not a problem. Where do you want to go after this? Or what do you want to do when we leave?" I said checking the time on my watch. "Um... We can go to the park?"

"The park sounds fine," I said honestly.

"Great." He flashed a smile to me. "Wanna go now?" He asked. 

The waiter came by,"Here is your bill, is there anything else I could get you two?" She asked. I shook my head,"No thank you." She nodded with a small smile walking away.

I pulled out my wallet from my front pocket and looked at the bill, it was only thirteen dollars and sixty-three cents. I opened my wallet grabbing out a twenty dollar bill, to pay and a tip. I placed it in-between the carrier and got up putting my wallet back in my pocket,"Let's go." I held out a hand for Joji and helped him out of the booth. 

I didn't let go of his hand as we walked out the glass door, he didn't pull back, he seemed comfortable with it.

It was raining hard.  It also got cold out. 

I stopped walking and Joji did too. "Maybe we should wait till it stops raining? I mean you could get sick, considering the fact you don't have a jacket." I said to him as we stood under the building's roof overhang. "I've walked in rain many times without a jacket I'll be fine. If I get sick oh well. But it's nice to know you care." He looked up at me,"We shouldn't let rain ruin our fun."

I sighed and adjusted my glasses,"Okay..." He smiled. We continued walking, hand in hand still. 

Raindrops slowly start hitting the surface of my body. The park was three and a half miles away. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, but whatever pleases him.