FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!!

Chapter 1

Lauren stared at the seeling blindly, she knew she was late but she didn't care. She wanted nothing to do with her mothers friends. They all came every Saturday for the same damn things.

"Lauren Elisabeth Stewart!!!" called her mother Martha.

Lauren rolled her eyes, grabed her ipod from the dock, put it on headphones and kept listening to Leighton Mesteers Somebody To Love.

Paris, France to Michigan

London town and through Berlin

I can't believe this place I'm in

Everywhere and back again

Porcelain and China dolls

Give me one and I've seen them all

Got my back against the wall

Wonder where I'll be tomorrow?

But wait, now how long could this take?

It's hard to find a man,

When you're gone before he wakes.

They say it's hard to achieve

But can't a girl believe?

(Chorus)

Is there somebody who still believes in love?

I know you're out there

There's got to be somebody

I search around the world

But I can't seem to find

Somebody to love

(Robin Thicke)

Baby girl, there you at

Looking at me like a putty cat

Wondering where that thing is at

Wondering where your ring is at

Nobody ever did it quite like this

Nobody ever did it quite like you

Do your hair, I bought you shoes

We can hit the town like superstars do

You fall in love? Then let me show you love

Give me the key to your heart

I can give you what you want

When you're waiting for love

And you're lookin' for someone

I'mma turn this gossip girl into a woman

[Chorus x2]

Is there somebody who still believes in love?

I know you're out there

There's got to be somebody

I search around the world

But I can't seem to find

Somebody to love

Je t'adore, Je t'adore (I love you, I love you)

Make a move, do the thing

Turn around, strike a pose

Je t'adore, Je t'adore (I love you, I love you)

Make a move, do the thing

Turn around, strike a pose

Ooh, I like it

Ooh, I need it

Ooh, I want it

Hey Hey

I know it's hard to achieve

But can't a girl believe?

[Chorus x2]

Is there somebody who still believes in love?

I know you're out there

There's got to be somebody

I search around the world

But I can't seem to find

Somebody to love

(You say hello, I say goodbye) x2

Somebody to love

I heard my mom say something about Samantha Harington and her son Andrew Morings. Great, just what I needed, to see Andrew Morings after three peaceful years of being away from he duche. I went down and hit pause on my ipod to look at the biggest mistake in humanity. There he was, I couldn't belive it, he was actually..... good looking now.... His brown hair over is pale face, his redish kissable moist lips total intact, his bright green eyes staring directly at me in a way I didn't understand.

Andrews P.O.V

I knew by starters that I couldn't leave. My mom make me stay as a good behaved good boy sitting silently on the couch. Lauren ( or lisa, how I use to call her ) might a. jump on me to say hi in welcoming or b. make sure I didn't make it out of here alive and hunt me down with a gun. Most likely its B. Certiainly not A, never would Lauren think of me as a good person, she's hated me every since we steped foot in the same world. I heard footsteps and I knew it was Lauren, I sat straight and couldn't belive what I was looking at, Lauren is... beautiful. Shes not the same football loving kid I left 3 years ago. I just stared to her in admiration and she shot me a look I don't think I understood. All I know is that shes beautiful, and I didn't expect that.

Laurens P.O.V

I sat in the other couch. I saw him stand up to sit next to me. I rolled my eyes and reached for my phone. I started texting my best friend Sammie. The conversation went something like this:

Lauren: Hi

Sammie: hey

Lauren: dumbass is back.

Sammie: Andrew?

Lauren:Yup >:l

Sammie: Lol. Ur over reacting. Mabye he changed.

Lauren: NO! imposible for a devil to change. Hes worst than chuckie!!!!

Sammie: Lol, belive me he can change, ugh gtg my mum be bothering plus I almost got no bars, meet u up todaii at Subway k?

Lauren: yeah I guess, imma get ready, ttyl,

As soon as I hung my sidckick back on my wrist, I called my boyfriend Esteban to tell him the plans. Long story short it was a 30 second phone call. We don't talk much on the phone. I pulled my long long hair into cute waves. I applied a little makeup and some perfume, I changed into black skinny jeans a purple earo top and some purple pumps. I told my mom I was going out, I'm fifteen for god sake, she acts like im nine, but still, understand her, shes just trying to protect me. I got called into the kitchen by my brother seth....

Guess what hes gonna tell her? Can u guess? Any sugestings p,ease leave them in the comments. If you like the story please spread it around. Im a devoted writer and will try to post one or two chapters daily. I love you guys and im working on the socond chapter so I can post it today. Please if you read this and like it tell other people. Ty .