FALLING FOR MY BIGGEST ENEMY!!! GOD COME KILL ME!!Part 7

Chapter 7

Laurens P.O.V

I was listening to my favorite songs and making a playlist. In spanish so I lsiten to spanish music to. I draged tru my itunes and made a playlist with all aventura songs and distracting songs. I went to Andrews room and woke hi up. It was Sunday morning and he was oversleeping. I woke him up and nearly scared the hellout of him. I gave him a peck on the cheek and I walked out his room and to the kitchen. I ate a hot pocket for breakfast and sat holding my purse. Andrew came down dressed and ready. I didn't know why, but he ate a hot pocket to and we went into his car. We actually walked over there holding hands. It felt so good to thing I was falling in love. So good.......

Andrews POV

I was taking her to a small lake where we use to playa t when we where little. I remember pushing her in and when she almost drowned. I remember this is where she met her ex esteban and they liked eah other for a really long time before they finally dated. I promised myself I'd relax about it because soon it would be my turn but she always hated me and I always loved her. Not much years after I had to move away and it felt like hell. I cant belive I think about her so much. I promised myself I wouldn't but its not working.

We soon got in the car and I first stoped in the dunkin donuts drivetru. I bought her a coffee and a bagel and got myself the same. Our drive there was pretty bubbly because Lauren wasn't scared to talk to me anymore and that felt great. I wasn't scared to talk to her eather so it was a long fun talk. We got to the lake and I walked over there with lauren. Next thing I know............................

Laurens POV

Yes, you've guessed right, I pushed him in the lake. That's what he gets for pushing me in when we where younger. Payback is sweet and I love it. I ran back to the car giggling and he swam out mad. He went to the back trunk and started changing. He said " unless you wanna see my all you better look away ". I said " naw babe Im loving the view ". He wasn't joking. I did see his everything and I didn't mind. I was enjoying myself. I got tired and started texting sammie.

Lauren - hey :D

Sammie - hey ;)

Lauren - saw him in his birthday suit.

Sammie - what?!?

Lauren - relax, lol, ttyl, hes coming back

Sammie- ok bye

Lauren - bye

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Im sry im taking so long to post but ive been buisy so really sry. Thx for the support. Love you guys. Don't let them say u aint beautiful. Cause you all are.