chapter 8 its short but important

Chapter 8

Lauren

i laid in my bed waiting for something bad to happen. i noticed how Andrew walked to his room and i followed him in silence AND WE KISSED automatically as in he could read my mind. he closed the door and slid my dress of. i put my legs around him and we kept making out. its the time of my life. i was going to loose my virginity. he carefully slid of my underwear as if waiting for me to reject. but i didn't do anything so he took of his clothes too. he slid in his business into my body and...........GOD DAMN THIS HURTS!!!!...... tears slid down my face and the pain soon went away. soon we both came as one and it felt so good. i felt him kiss all of my body and his business moving in and out and i moaned hard. it was truly the best day of my life. i didn't understand y or when i was going to regret this, but I'm pretty sure i wont. this is............ oh great we didn't use protection. how nice. this is the beginning of dis-functional relationship.

i didnt beliv we had sex for 2 hours. best day ever. i feel asleep in his arms and i guess im..................IN LOVE WITH HIM?!?!?!?! HELL NO!!!!

========================================================================================================

hey guys i know its short but i didn't wanna keep you guys waiting. read the books.